Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Not authorizing payment

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SmoketheFalcon, Jun 13, 2012.

1. Hey guys, im sorry this is deffinantly not the right forum for this but i need a little help. Im trying to buy a bong off this site, i fill out all my credit card shit and then it takes me to the vertified by visa thing. I give it the password for the account I have and it goes to authurize the payment with the bank. Only everytime it does this it always says "We are sorry, but your payment could not be authorised." Now i do not know why because i know that i have enough money in my credit card.
    If anyone knows anything about it i would love some help/advice. Or if anyone has knows any secure sites that i can buy bong off of please post them too. Mods feel free to move this to whatever forum its more suited for.

2. Fuck bitches, Get money.

3. Go to your local head shop and buy a bong there. I've bought everything I own from mine and they know me very will which gets me discounts. I usually will pay what people will save online plus I don't have to wait for shipping.

4. i fixed it, it was just somebull shit with the credit card. W00T bongs on the way.