Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Not as fun. But still doing it.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ledzeppelin505, Sep 26, 2011.

1. I smoke everyday, sometimes multiple times a day. Recently i have been begging to see that its starting to get not as fun and my highs aren't intense as they used to. Guys I need some reassuring words. :smoke:

2. T-break. Do it. Even if it's just for a day or two. If you can't take a T-break try staving off until mid afternoon. I don't smoke on the weekdays and when I do smoke on the weekends, it's usually around 6 or later. Helps conserve a lot of weed and I still get really high.

3. Take a two week t-break. It'll clear your head so you'll get baked the next time you toke.

4. Smoke less?

what's the point of doing it all the time if you aren't enjoying it?

5. i never understand posts like this. if you don't have fun don't do it, take a T- break.

6. Im gunna try. But fuck my freinds having an all you can smoke party on thurs.

7. That happened to me since i grew up with all my family smoking n i got into it early. when i was about 19 i noticed it was starting to not be as...uummmm AWESOME. so i decided to take a break i stopped smoking for a month n stayed away from all THC. After a break it was all back to normal. Hope this helps.

8. Do you keep getting the same strain? That can always lead to a kind of a... monotonous feeling when smoking. It's just the same ol' thing every time.

9. Man I discovered the hardest part about taking a T-break are friends who aren't taking T-breaks :(. You just gotta remember that in the end you'll be higher.

10. Smoke when you will enjoy it, not because you feel you have to. If that means smoking once a day, fine. If it means weaning yourself down to every other day, fine. If it means smoking three bowls a day, fine.

11. watch the union. i can't explain it, but it brings such an appreciation for getting high

12. #12 yeahimdylan, Sep 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2011
    Hmm, sometimes if you light up alone it may not seem as entertaining or you don't feel as high. More like a daily routine, not much of a big deal kind of thing. Save your bud for when you have company!

13. dont smoke till then. you'll get rippeddd :cool:

14. My high get's better every time I smoke. I've been smoking every for the past 3 years. 3 bowl's MIN a day. You have to have that unconditional love for it, you know?

15. Edibles!!!!!!!!

16. [quote name='"Ledzeppelin505"']Im gunna try. But fuck my freinds having an all you can smoke party on thurs.[/quote]

Just don't smoke till then. Then take a longer break afterwards :smoke:

17. What? Does that mean you have to go and smoke with 'em? Not at all, man. T-Break it up!

18. im gonna not smoke till thurs. maybe wendsday. But fuck its so hard when your friend gets a new bong and everyone wants to smoke you out and you have to go on a t break -_-

19. Try out some new, stronger strains. Make some Hash and make some edibles. Get creative. Otherwise, just take a T-Break for a week or so.

20. make a 2 liter g bong. pack the bowl with kief.