1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Not art

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Palmer Eldritch, Feb 12, 2004.

1. just checking out a new camera I bought. I got a sony cybershot p72 plus 64meg memory card for 230 dollars. Not a bad price, I think.

comparasson shots of my bowl

old camera - full resolution
    http://forum.grasscity.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=329221
    new camera - 1/5 resoltution

not bad, certainly a big step out. I should be able to get some good reference shots for upcoming pieces.

Attached Files:

2. that thing looks awesome, is it one in the GC shop? I know theres one that resembles it...

3. No I ordered that piece exactly yesterday, one year ago from California Color Changers. Operation Pipedreams went into affect like 3 days later. I was shitting bricks because I accidentally picked the three week shipping option and was sure it was going to be picked up by the feds.

4. I'd never be able to wait that long for a peice i ordered, i'd go insane waiting!! I always pick overnigt shipping for everything, even if its like more than the thing im buying, haha...

5. Nice camera. Digi's are the best. I like your sherlock too that must have been a pretty penny.

Grasscity Deals Near You