Not Another Online Seed Store.

Discussion in 'General' started by Newoak, Sep 4, 2015.

1. I think there are way too many of these online seed store's!

I only buy seeds direct from the seed producers like Barney Farm and Dutch passion.
    Reason: I believe i will get fresher seeds and better seeds.

There is a Seed store (Online seed store) only 2 km away from my home but I wont buy of them or other 3rd party Seed store because they stock too many strains, and some of there seed are a few years sitting in there fridge till some poor newbies buys these seeds and put down the bad growth to being a Newbie, not realizing the seeds are old, and may not always be in proper storage.

Do you agree with me?

2. Not at all. Ive had near 100% success with seed from major banks. They must not be sitting too long. The only problem Ive had is from hack breeders like greenhouse.

3. Really maybe with the Bigger companies..

4. #4 jay719, Sep 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2015
    What do you mean by bigger companies? Yea, I guess if you are dumb enough to buy from some guy in his garage you could have issues but any of the major banks have been great. Not only my experience but there are countless other threads here with other growers having the same results. If you are having problems maybe you should reconsider whoever it is you are purchasing from be it shop or breeder. Like any other business out there 100% of the shops are not going to be great. Anyone smart enough to do a few hours worth of research shouldn't have any major issues with seed or genetic quality. Ordering from hack breeders and no name shops is where most people get in to trouble.

5. I've had great experiences with the online banks I've used

6. Same here! ^^

7. I also prefer breeder direct options but I have no problem buying from retailers, nor have I ever had any problems.

8. Whats wrong with seeds sitting in the fridge for a year or two? Absolutely nothing!