Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

not an apprentice toker...but

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by repctx254, Mar 5, 2010.

1. i felt like this belonged here.
    IM DRY :eek:
    due to buyin a new car, and havin to put insurance on it (outrageously priced)
    i am broke.
    so until next thursday im dry.
    well i got a wisdom tooth comin in...
    and the weed usually relieves the pain and pressure (atleast it feels like it)
    and now that im dry its killin me and i wanna do somethin (i dont take pills due to a bad experience with pills in the past)
    so i wont take pain killers for it.

but my question is...

the pill bottle i usually keep my weed in, the walls of it are coated with keif...
    well i took some 91% alch and drizzled some it...just enough to coat the bottle's walls.
    and in the lid too where nice keify residue is.

do you think some good iso hash could come out of this? or was it pointless?
    im waiting on it to dry...just wanted some differnt opinions.

2. Hate to be a buss kill but I dont think your gonna get anything from this. I know alot of people dont like pharms but pain pills if taken correctly and responsibly can be a good experience.

Also I know about the insurance. It sucks to be under 25 and male with a single ticket. Atleast my insurance company makes me believe so with the payments.

3. thats exactly my problem.

but seriously the keif has the bottle lookin sandy.
    i was just hopin for a little buzz to atleast help me get to sleep.

4. It sucks to be under 25 with six tickets.. I pay 200 a month for insurance alone. THAT'S $100 MORE than I should be paying! That's a a quarter of dank I could be smokin' up every month.. It's bullshit and completely my fault. (For the most part..)

Anywho, I think you should take advantage of this dryness and take a nice T-Break. You'll be glad you did when you smoke that first bowl again. :smoking:

5. Alcohol eats THC.

6. Then it poops it out as isohash.

7. thats pretty much what this is.
    ima be baked when i get that paycheck.