Not An Absolute Newbie - But Still Need Help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by MissUkGrower, May 28, 2013.

1. you are an absolute star!!! im going to keep ure message and get some tom feed in the flowering stage :) Thanks so much. 
    Is there anything you know about LEDs? x

2. I use cfls me duck, I've not learnt about leds as all my local shops don't sell led lights apart from stuff like AAA torches and those damn wind up torches lol so I used Morrison's 30w cfls need more than I've got but so far made this 1370984455533.jpg

3. #23 loki125, Jun 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2013
    id order some plant magic nutes uk here too there great nutes and also get lyles black treacle its molassas and has lots of good trace elements as well as P and K

4. and leds what do you want to know be prepared to pay 200 for anything decent

5. Mate If u read thread I said I got leds and no they didnt cost 200 for anything decent. I was asking about the one I already got.....

6. You are so nice thanks so much for this, right well I have a sprout so happy lol!was going to do an outdoor grow when its big enuff but now thinking fk it may stick leds on and be done with it. What would u say? Im in a 2 bed house on my own its in a cupboard in a propagator with 1x 225 blue and red led panel x

7. With the way it is in UK I would stick to indoors don't want some nosey naugbour looking in and getting a bang up at 6 in the morn plus for pest control and environment control I would also say indoors as well plus our sun ain't much to holiday in lol

8. can i ask how many watts your leds are

9. This is truth yes our summer at mo aint been great. Ive been fuking done for cultivation before 3 years ago too so yeah me thinks inside then. Ok gona have to get shit sorted so if landlord comes in he wont see lol. Aint doing tent and lights,ballast,reflector and all that just straight LEDs yal! Thanks for ure reply x

10. yup I got 14 watt At mo going to get a 45 panel which is 115w but its not the wattage and light its the led blue and red patterns that make it grow. Had it under 14w panel for 2 days and sprouted a fuking strong tall sprout. I rate leds.

11. i think youll find its about wattage too and if its tall at 2days likely hood is its streching like a mother fucker the 225led panels are no good for mj there light hungry plants with leds they genraly need to be at least 1watt each pref 3w. if it was about the red blue pattern do you think people would buy them and not the 200-700pound led pannels made from decent leds.
    trust me leds are good but not them leds

12. Ok mate thanks for your input

• Like Like x 1