Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

not about ganj but some feedback be nice

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by sourpatchkids, Jun 24, 2008.

1. I'm a tutor for a company, kinda like sylvan but not that mainstream; its called Kumon. anyways, there is this sexy fox that works with me and im pretty sure she is into me. She flutters her eyes when shes around me, gets all giggly and all the little things that might lead me on to thinking she likes me. the downer, we dont get much time to talk and we bearly know each other; it doesnt help much that she is kinda shy either. we've talked before so the ice is kinda broken, but things are still a little awkward. just wondering if any of my fellow blades could give me some advice to make things less awkward. thanks bros

2. anyone...some help with the chica would be GREATLY apprectiated

3. post in the chill out forums...

4. Ask her out?

"Hey you wanna grab _______ after work? .... You do? ....... Alright!"

5. u should probly post this in pandoras box brotha... ask her to dinner..?

6. word ill just ask her to do something thanks...this thread can be closed

7. you haven't asked a girl out before? Follow Rhythm of Life's advice, but do it soon

..make your move while she's still interested, don't wait until her interest has passed

Remember, he who hesitates masturbates ;)

8. hahahah ive never heard that saying before hahahah!!!! the only reason i dont make my move is because we NEVER have time to talk...but when we do its only a couple of sentences tops, shes going on a trip outta state for like 2 weeks so next time ill see her is july 7. ill make my move then...no bullshit

9. I don't get it...people post these threads about them being in the EASIEST situation to make a move on a girl, yet still are confused. It's one thing if you don't have access or aren't around girls, but damn. If you work with a girl who is cute, and she seems into you, what's the problem? Make a move and ask her out. What's the worst that could happen? She says no. Big deal, there are way more fish in the sea.

10. true ..if she says no then it was just practice for the next one. No big deal

11. LOL. You are the first person that I have heard say that besides myself. I heard it a loooong time ago in middle school and have never heard it again from someone else until now. Nice.

12. well i had work today and supposbly didnt have didnt have a ride home, i offered her a ride. well half way to her house she told me she didnt have money for gas and i said it was no big deal but we would have to find another way she could pay me back, i was gonna say a date...ended up getting some highway happiness; some blades should now what i mean. we are going to see keller williams on wednesday to so everything fell into place...only she doesnt blaze

13. haha way to go, getting some head on the highway...see if she'd like to blaze sometime down the road

14. haha no way! I used to go to Kumon when i was in pre-k cause i sucked at math....how long have u worked there?