Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Not able to Milk my bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by window kush, Jan 24, 2016.

1. So I made this glass bong and for some reason shortly after I light the bowl it goes out. It's so annoying cause I'm not able to Milk her the way I want to. Please help I'm surrender fucking baked so if I made mistakes forgive me.

2. Upload pictures, that would help alot. Try lighting it as you are milking it constantly? Flame on herb-suck-keep flame on there while inhaling?

perhaps too tightly packed?

3. Here's a picture of it
    I was using it last night tho and I think that was the problem the flame

Attached Files:

4. make sure the downstem is fully submerged in water so it filtrates through the water, and burn the 'tobacco' and inhale\\suck hard or moderately whatever works. looks somewhat solid compared to what i originally thought it was.

5. It must have an air leak. Put your hand over the bowl and pull on it to see if air is leaking through.

6. Yeah there's a small air leak

7. Probably not airtight.

8. #8 insert strain here, Mar 10, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2016
    Try using gum To block the air leaks, that's what I used to do. It works as a temporary fix. Also, it gives the piece a slight minty smell (in my case) which could/could not help mask the smell from a used bong (resin I guess).

I'd like to add that I sometimes attach a rubber band from the top of the bottle to the bowl/downstem, it makes the downstem more stable and upright. This works best if the downstem and bowl aren't loose, and fit together fairly tightly. And then the gum would help close any air leaks and add to its stability.