Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Not able to get high anymore

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Brenjin, Apr 19, 2010.

1. I did shrooms yesterday and now i can't get high.

anyone else have a similar problem?

any help?

2. You are an inexperienced user or are getting shitty bud.

3. like you can't get high at all?

4. after the first time i did shrooms it made bud seem like not as big of a deal, but i still got high, just felt like less, just smoke a little more and maybe youll get over it

5. lol. if you saw the buds i get you'd jizz your pants.

like i dont even get a buzz.

6. If it's not either of them, I'm gonna say it is all in your head. Your mind is a powerful thing.

7. Maybe someone in Pandora's Box has a similar experience. You could try. I hope you get this sorted out soon. Maybe you were on the verge of needing a t-break?

peace,

Sammy

8. Smoke some K2, after 4 bowls out of a bong I have a pretty similar feeling in my body as when I'm on shrooms. The REALLY stoned feeling. But with actual weed I'm having the same problem just really not getting very high.

9. I've only gotten high once since I did shrooms (got high on shrooms as well, that got me *really* fucked up) and I'd say I felt less high than I would have expected from the size of the joint. Not sure why this might be, since I didn't expect to feel less high (so it probably wasn't psychosomatic). I tend to think it might have something to do with the relatively less intense weed experience being overshadowed by memories of the very intense shrooms experience.