Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Not a typical drug test question.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HamsterDamage, Jul 1, 2010.

1. Hello all,

So, I have some questions. Let me start off by saying I have looked in the forums using the search fucntion and nothing relaly meets my exact situation, so I thought I'd ask.

Alright, so.. let's start out by saying, the last time I smoked was end of May (around the 29th) and it was only about a bowl's worth between another person and myself. Before that, around the 20th of May, I smoked about two bowl's worth between myself and another person. And before that, I smoked on 4/20, about three bowl's worth between myself and three other people. The rest is a couple joints in March and February.

Okay, so, I had a pre-employment drug test today for Highland Corp (my local Subway's owner.. yes, Subway gave me a freakin' drug test.) I don't know what the cut off for the drug test was... also, I took an at home marijuana drug test (First Check) and passed with flying colors - the line was as bold as the control line.. very, very dark, not faint at all. This cut off was at 50 ng/ml.

My question is, if I passed an at home drug test with flying colors (second pee of the day and it was an amber color.. not diluted at all).. is it safe to say I will pass the pre employment drug test?

My boyfriend is saying I'm freaking out and I have nothing to worry about.. but I'm still nervous!

Btw, I'm 18 and this is only my second job.. first one was as a lifeguard and they didn't drug test, so I can't believe Subway is.

Thank you in advance!:wave:

2. you'll pass, its nearly july, and give or take about 1 month of tolerance to give u a clean test. pre-employment tests aren't that great anyways (as a means of catching people) i smoked the night before mine (got the job same day so they tested me on the spot) and passed (though it was a mouth swab test)

All in all, youre good. :wave:

3. you are fine, and yes this is a typical drug test question.

4. What has the world come to. SUBWAY PISS TESTING?!?! I hope its just for the pre-employement. Getting random tests would be a nightmare to me.
    But dont worry, you should be good, you'll pass. Dont freak out.
    Good luck and happy toking.

5. youll pass with flying colors. but your avatar picture [OP] is the same picture i post whenever somebody goes on a high ass rant! did you take that from me or find it? i dont mind its not mine im just curious lol