Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

not a question but.......

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 420time229, Oct 15, 2013.

1. went out of town for a week and came back and there were ants all inside the drawer where i keep weed/paraphanalia and the ants were trying to carry away all my weed seeds. was mad that they were there but it was still funny as hell

2. wtf

🚬🍁🌿🌳

3. Clean your house

4. You needa store your weed way better

5. Just let them. Thats fucking sick, whats the worse thing that happens, they go outside and plant some medicine for you

6. Troll? If not then i feel sorry for ya.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. #7 WeedAndBombs, Oct 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2013
    LOL. Thanks for the awesome visual. It's like in Tom and Jerry and shit when the ants are carrying away stuff while marching in a line.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HccgCeVo-4c

8. its all good and my room is messy and i dont eat in there. so no justifiable reason for ants but i guess they love weed

9. Bro keep your weed in a jar!