Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Not a newb, just need some advice...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by notenoughpayne, Feb 23, 2010.

1. So I recently graduated from an undergraduate institution in the greatest city in America, and I'm now stuck in a non-California residence waiting for the fall semester of law school to begin. I am miles away from my apartment in decriminalized LA where I had so comfortably nestled myself. A rarity I'm sure, I now find myself in the unenviable position of being an avid smoker who has never before had to deal with the threat of law enforcement while looking for KB. My fellow potheads, da times they-are-a-changin.

Anyway, I've spotted a part of town just off of a major college campus that looks 420-friendly. I know the lingo, but soliciting the lovers of ganjika isn't as easy as you might think. Cops are everywhere, and the streets are hot. There's a smoke-shop with a name that includes "Hippy" and a window with many, many indications that the employees smoke frequently.

My question is this:

Is it wise to walk into the store and discreetly solicit the cashier for a dealer's number? I know how to do it; am just wondering whether it's effective to do it in a place of business with an employee. Opinions?

2. #2 Heroic Dose, Feb 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2010
    I would rather talk to the customers than the employees about that type of thing, unless you we're pretty friendly with the guy.

Just stay discrete, maybe something like buying a bowl and saying something along the lines of "Yeah, I just moved into town, too bad I can't fully use this thing." I would never ask straight out for a number. Maybe ask about "420 friendly" areas of the town.

3. That was incredibly fast alejandro, muchas gracias. Testimony is duly noted.

4. How did you know my high school Spanish class name? :eek:

Good luck.

5. Cab drivers are a good alternative. They usually know where you can find. And dont ususlly care.

6. I avoid asking headshop employees because they'll kick you out in a second, I'd ask customers or a friend that lives in the area (as long as he seems cool). As alex said, just be cool about it and don't look sketchy or deal with anyone that is sketch...

Happy Toking!

7. i wouldn't just ask some random ass employee, i mean, if i was in his shoes, i would say no or i don't know any, random guy i've never seen before, 20ish, asking for a drug dealer's number. yeah i'd think your a narc or something.