not a joke, but it's funny.

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by ipmendy77, Jul 6, 2011.

1. we went to universal studios this weekend. we smoked afew blunts on the way. it was only a 3 1/2 hour drive. we got there the night before we went to universal because we're stoners and didn't want to get up too early. so we arive at the hotel, get really high and pass out asleep.

we wake up and arive at universal on schedule. we smoke a blunt in the hotel bathroom before leaving. there was 6 or us and one really fat blunt. i wasn't that high tho, and it seemed like everyone else wasn't very high either. but we didn't ask ben how high he was. ben was Really. Fucking. High.

anyway, so everyone has a year pass thing, except ben. he has his printed out ticket. we get to the gate and go in one by one with our little cards. then ben realizes that he dosent have a card so he turns around to get one and we're trying to tell him his is the sheet in his hand. luckily the guard was super cool. he was this tall black guy in his mid 20s so he thought it was funny. the guards like "scan that bar code here, boy" and ben looks at him, then the guard takes it and scans it.

idk if you've been to universal but they havvve finger print scanners.

then he's like "put your finger here" and ben puts it on the scanner sideways. then the guy tells him to roll it over and he turns it over half way. then the guard is like "whatever just go...... you can go thru........ go through, please." then we're all like "BEN!" and he jumps and realizes what's going on and speed walks through and we hassled him about it all day.

sorry if this doesn't make much sense. i'm ridiculously high and still smoking. hahaa

2. Hahaha thats funny as shit i been there a bunch of times and I could totally picture me or one of my friends doin that...cool story bro I laughed:smoke:

3. that'd be a pretty sweet experience stoned(Y)

4. Hold on - Be right back. Gotta go grab something...