Not a friend in the world.

Discussion in 'General' started by Iknuksohgong, Jan 27, 2014.

1. OP, do you have living family members? 

All you need is yourself though

2. #42 Skywalker298, Jan 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2014
    "It's all about Family" That's very subjective not everyone has a close and loving family.I know I fucking don't.

3. [quote name="Skywalker298" post="19418877" timestamp="1390872345"]"It's all about Family" That's very subjective not everyone has a close and loving family.I know I fucking don't.[/quote]Exactly :/

4. I totally understand, it seems like kno one really has my back even tho i have theirs. although i wont be as good as a friend would be in person ill be ur friend :smoke:

5. I only have 2 "friends" who would bail me out of jail no questions asked..lol

2 or 3 others I could call for a ride if I broke down, the rest are all acquaintances. Co-workers, people I've met at gatherings and so on.

My folks are gone, my brother and sister live to far away to just take off and visit...

I've always been a bit of a loner so it doesn't bother me, I learned early on that the only person I can consistently rely on is ME.

6. And one of my "friends" just broke my brand new piece. FmlSent from my DROID BIONIC using Grasscity Forum mobile app