Not a fan of that ashy after-taste and smell after smoking a bowl

Discussion in 'General' started by first-tim3r, May 7, 2017.

1. to clarify, by bowl i mean glass pipe.

i'm still a novice having only begun on the weed and also with pipe usage. maybe i'm doing it wrong.

but boy is that ashy after-taste and smell unpleasant.

The idea of a bong never appealed to me as much because of its bulk and limited discretion but i guess one of its benefits would be that there's more of a separation from the ash bowl and the inhale area resulting in a more pleasant tasting/smelling and smoother hit.

also, i found i got high/stoned (maybe even overly so) from smoking a joint compared with from my mini glass pipe. i like my bowl but i cannot get high off of one bowl! maybe i will have to pack it in more.

any tips would be appreciated.

2. Look at your bowl...Fill it up until it starts fallin' out.

Smoke.:coolalt:

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. :weed-4:this is your friend

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. You indirectly answered your own question haha. Your a joint man so u should def stick to those. Also ik you said u don't like the idea of having a bong but I think a water piece would solve ur issue. A small handheld bubbler would be perf!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  5. Stop smoking and start vaporizing.

• Like Like x 2
  6. I love that smell. It sticks to my mustache and I roll my upper lip up and take a big wiff.

7. did you know when you smoke a joint, you're actually vaporizing all the unburnt weed with the hot smoke from the tip. That's why it's such a colorful high