Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

nostalgia!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by namron_420s, Mar 27, 2003.

1. ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, CHILDREN OF ALL AGES!! grasscity proudly brings to you, ITS TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS OF THE WOOOORRRRRRRLLLLDDDD!!!
    the rantmaster namron_420s and
    the weedmaster cottons
    and if your not down with THAT YOU CAN SUCK IT!! (holds up bong)

fuck i loved watchin that shit

i need to watch it high

im stoned stoned stone dsdioa

gotta pee...DINNGUSSUS have you guys not fucking moved in/made it there yet>?!
    eye itches

off to find food

take over waeedmaster

2. ah yes... but i'm not schtoned... anymore

::sits around nervously waiting for norm to return::

hmm... it seems i have no idea what to say...

so i'm gonna go find the church bong

::rips church bong::

mmm... dank.

dingususes... where the hell are ya?

3. ok...while your doin all that, i will satisfy myself by scratching any bodily itch i have..because it feels good.

4. Quite possibly one of The most confusing post I have ever come across.:confused:

5. Mrs.Dingus PMed me and told me they made it to FL ok, but they don't have their computer set up yet...they had to use a friends'....I don't think they have a place yet

6. holy shit old ...me made it to fla and then some!!!in ny nowadays and still looking for norm!!!!!

i know hes not here but one could dream?