Nostalgia, this fucked up world, the innocent kids

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by NorCalPiff, Dec 10, 2011.

1. #1 NorCalPiff, Dec 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2011
    Sitting outside this past hour brought back major nostalgia & realization, seeing all the little, innocent kids having so much fun just playing with animals & jumping in the leaves, it felt like yesterday I was doing that at age 5. I talked with 1 of them for a minute, it's so great to see how blind they are to this fucked up world & society. As they grow older, the temptations will come, the bad influences, & the realization of just how fucked society is in general. Birth is a miracle & Death is a mystery. My hope is with the next generation & all of you. Peace.

It's terrible, like all I was thinking in my head when I was talking to the little girl about how much she loved her dog, I was like, this girl loves her dog now, but in 10 years, if that, is going to be choking on dick & getting faded. That is fucked up, but the truth. Why would I want to have kids & leave them to what I see now? Is it wrong that when I see old people I say to myself I refuse to get to that age? Its just sad.

2. Ignorance is bliss.

My sister had a blade pulled on her(She is 12 maturity of an 8 yr old) but the guy ran off when someone walked by. Did not phase her she still does not understand, That motherfucker could have her locked in a basement right now. Could have slit her neck so many things.

3. Think about shit like this everyday. I'm 20 the two generations before me fucked things up

4. :laughing: I have to admit that last part of your post was pretty fucking hilarious.

5. For sure homie I turn 21 in January. Oliver North & Ronald Reagan those corrupt fucks started the war on drugs, SUPPLIED the cocaine, all for money. Now a couple generations later, it's just as bad. Slowly but surely cannabis is being more acceptable. I personally don't like Wiz Khalifa very much, but I like Mac Miller a real lot, & I feel like what there doing really has helped branch out people opening there eyes that cannabis is harmless. It also has its downside because both those artists have caused a lot of posers, but defiantly really "put it out there".

6. Which path the young people take in this life is up to them. I assure you, my step-daughter is in college, does not have sex or (choke on dick) and does not do drugs at all because that is her choice. Everyone is different.

I hope this little bit helps.

Good Luck, brah!

7. Yeah, I grew up in a rich suburban town back in the Tri-State area, my family was 1 of like the 20 middle-class families there. The parents that sheltered there kids all through high school that are now in college are getting ran train on and blowing yay off fuck boy homo frat boys dicks.

8. Hopefully no offense but.

Because kids never lie.....

9. As is the nature of life brother, innocence never lasts.

10. well its good you think that lol, good mentality

11. Man I wish I could still go sit in my room for hours playing with legos not giving a single fuck... Now I just rage at call of duty and have non fun.. Growing up sucks dick

12. + rep for making me laugh hella hard. so funny.

13. I thought a lot about this shit when i was trippin mushrooms. really blew out my mind.
    So much ying and yang in this world. so much fucked shit goes down and yet there is still beautiful shit that goes down too.

yo god what you tryin to put on?

14. I agree a lot music has helped open eyes a little about marijuana i listen to dubstep and dnb, aswell as all the festival hippie shit like trance and i see every year these events getting more popular aswell as the drugs

15. How great would it be if we were rollin up during Elementary School ... Nap Time would actually be pretty clutch

16. The world isn't as bad as it seems

17. I know how fucked up this world is. I look at my kid and I think "I better teach her everything I can to help her be a good person and live her life in a way that would make her proud of herself."

I can look around at how fucked up shit is and still live my life happily though. I think its because I'm naieve to how fucked up people can be. I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt a lot and I attepmt to see the good in people. Whenever I tell my friends something about someone that sounds sketchy to them they always say "how do you know they aren't lying?" And I always say "well, I guess they could be. But why would they lie about something like that?" To which my friends reply "because they can." And I mean they're probably right most of the time. I'm just too naieve to see some things. Except in relationships lol.

I feel like as long as there's still people that have love in their hearts, then I can deal with all the bad. Its when there's no more love that I will lose all hope for this world. I would also like peace, but that starts within. Once people are truly happy and at peace with themselves they won't be so hateful and start wars, ruin economies (less to do with hate and more to do with greed) and hate people just because they're different. Then maybe the world will be a bit more peaceful and less fucked up place.

18. Yeah, SOME people with hearts. Very few. If it wasn't for cannabis id me miserable.

19. ive been hanging out with my nieces and nephews more than usual lately. there's so much to learn from kids.

so awesome you say this. most parents seem to want their kids to do things that will make them proud, not the kid proud of themselves

20. Your thread raised alot of valid points.