Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Nosey Neighbor

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by slezpass, May 19, 2010.

1. thanks to everyone gave me some REAL good advice...my husband went out and bought a glade air freshener that automatically sprays every 30 minutes or so and it is right beside the door...he also bought a bag of "odor eliminator" rocks (they eat smoke&pipe&must&feces&etc. smells) so we are putting those out too...we also have ozium spray....my husband also bought 8mm thick plastic around the edges of our door...we put in a window fan to suck the smoke/smell out too.....candles are always burning in our house.....
    our bathroom is so tiny you can barely fit 1 person in it so that isn't an option...we live 5 miles outside of NYC so we can't just "go take a drive" cause our parking spot will get lost....the buildings are all on top of each other here so there really isn't a free space to go chill...we live on the first floor so we don't have a balcony...we are sorta limited with options but we are going to make this work....
    i am not going to confront her, because it's none of her damn business (i am not doing it IN her place!) and i don't want to give her ammo...i need to smoke because it helps with my illness and i don't want to tell her any of my personal info...it sucks cause she is a christian lady, in her late 30's/early 40's, probably has been brainwashed that pot is evil (i can see her wearing disney shirts, she's one of those types..ha!) and smelling it freaks her out...she has no clue what we are doing in here cause we don't have traffic in/out, no parties, we aren't loud, but we do keep late hours.....what would you think? (we are sorta punk/goth so we probably scare her to begin with)?
    we have discussed vapor, but we can't really afford a good one...can someone please suggest one that is around $100-$200, or are there any that aren't that cheap?
    i sit here typing this after just rolling and :smoke: and the only thing i can smell is that damn airfreshener!!! at least i feel a little more relaxed now that i have gotten some advice from everyone....
    THANKS!!!!!!!! :wave:

2. the fed-ex guy just beat on our window to make a delivery...to HER! my husband let him in and said when she opened her door he saw she has little "tissues" all over the edges of her door on the inside...ha!! it going to suck for her worse now because if she uses her front room as her hang out room and has the windows open the fan is going to blow the smoke right to her from the outside now.......ha!!! random people hang out on our stoop during the summer....hmmmm....looks like it is going to be an interesting and LOOOOOONNNNNGGGGG summer here....... :devious:

3. Its just the stupidity of society. Some moron smells weed and is like, "OMG someone is smoking MARIJUANA. I have DRUG USERS near me. I cant have people using a substance that dangerous. They shouldnt use dangerous marijuana and only should do something safe like alcohol. Yeah, thats what these dumb fucks think.

4. Like the many others peeps..THIS FOR SURE ^^^

5. tell um, fuck you. The police cant do shit unless they get a warrant for your search and arrest. Even if he called the police, they would show up and not be able to do shit you. All you say is: i do not consent to unwarranted searches. After that, tell them to have a nice day, and get the fuck off your property.

6. BAD ASS PARTY OF ONE.

Not everyone is trying to put your theory to the test, and unfortunately for your theory cops do not always heed their rules and regulations. I have had them walk into my house when I was living with my moms and search it, broad daylight when nobody was home except a guy working on the house (he had no green card, and was a friend of my moms so he didnt say shit...obv, not worth getting deported over). My mom called the station and asked what the fuck was going on, "Oh the officer was just following up on a murder investigation,"

That started an interesting conversation when I got home that night, "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU AND YOUR LITTLE FRIENDS DOING RUNNING AROUND THE NEIGHBORHOOD THAT WOULD MAKE THEM SEARCH THE HOUSE ILLEGALLY ON A MURDER TIP, I SMELL THAT POT YOU'RE SMOKING, DO YOU HAVE A GUN? ARE YOU IN A GANG? ARE YOU GANG BANGING EACHOTHER? REEFER MADNESS REEFER MADNESS"

I was like 14, and had no idea what was going on, cops lie. period. If they find out anything sketchy is going on, the harassment will never end. Such has been the case for pretty much every homie of mine that's pad has been burnt out for blazing there or w/e.

7. yea when i got charged hes like I SMELL ALCOHOL, WHERE IS THE ALCOHOL, what did you do with the cans/bottles.. im like wtf??!?!(havent dranken in like a year), then he goes I SMELL MARIJUANA

total bs

8. I can't believe that nobody suggested making a sploof yet....

9. Sploofs dont really work and its unnecessary work really. You guys should deffinetly make a homemade vape until you find one you can afford.

10. You mentioned rolling one -- I'd definitely abstain from smoking joints or blunts if you want to be covert. They smell way more than bongs or bowls and make way more smoke. If you do that, turn on a fan, put some towels under the door, you should be fine.

You're probably fine to begin with, but like you said, you're a little on the goth side and this bitch probably automatically assumes you're worshipping the devil, sacrificing animals and doing illicit drugs. Better to be safe than sorry, though.

11. I agree with the idea of turning it around, but be cool about it. Ask her if the landlord came to her asking about marijuana too because he came to you, and you thought it was so funny that he thinks you smoke! Something like, "My god... I haven't smoked since I was in college..." ... "I smell it sometimes and it just reminds me of the good old days..."

At least this way you'll have an opportunity to discuss your honest opinions about weed and maybe convince her that whomever the naughty neighbor is, they deserve their privacy in their leisure activities. And if all fails, at least you'll hopefully steer her in another direction and have a heads-up for when she does decide to call the authorities.

And get a vape. I can vape in one room and smell nothing in the next room... and certainly nothing out in the hall or in another apartment.

12. when ever i tell peopel this they think its bull shit. but its in the bill of rights "its not illegal to self medicate if it is REALY MAKING YOU FEEL BETTER. therefore a cop cannot arrest you if you are being responsable" idk y i "" that. but just tell her ur sick and you need it. and if she says she dont care tell the landlord to kick her ass out because she is starting problems and if he says he cannt then tell her to call the cops i bet they will just laf aslong as u dont have any toking tools or bud showing

13. The only reason she hasn't called the cops yet is because she's not sure it's you. If you confirm that for her, you will get a cop knocking on your door every time you light up after that. When that happens, you can expect your landlord to flip on you too to protect his ass. Deny, deny, deny, make sure everything's out of sight and keep the smell down by vaping or sploofing. It sucks but trust me, it's better than jail. Some people simply exist to give shit to everyone and anyone and those people are often middle aged single women with an ax to grind.

14. In the bill of rights? Huh?

15. personally i would fuck with the bitch, say drawing a pentagram on her door, leaving weed flakes leading to her door, and giving her pipes and bongs as presents hahaha

16. Yeah, wasn't that like the 5th amendment or something? :rolleyes:

17. yea its the bill of right or the contitution. my history teacher in 9th garde told me and i didnt belive him so he showed me but i forgot witch one

18. just tell her you have a green card lol... be like fuck you bitch if she asks to see it..... and if you actually have pain and marijuana helps find a chill doctor and get a recommendation....

19. That's a waste of weed....