Nose bleed?

Discussion in 'General' started by KushedResin, Mar 14, 2012.

1. I've been getting nose bleeds lately while I toke through out the day.
    It is also warming up in Arizona though, as well which could be contributing to dryness. It is only the right nostril that bleeds and not... THAT much, I found that part odd but anyways anyone get this? :confused: :smoking: Just happened again a few mins ago.

2. I get nose bleeds all te time, but for my allergies usually just one nostril but switches from time to time. Kentucky air

3. It's probably the dryness as you said combined with smoke going up your nose. How do you smoke? Try not breathing through your nose lol.

4. The aridity of Arizona is probably the biggest contributor, but you might also be dehydrated.

5. this happens to me too, ever since i was lil, but its occurred less and less over the years, i actually jus spit up some blood this mornin from my nose, its the dry air and a weak/thin viens in the nose.. i went to a doctor for this and he said the way to fix this is to burn the vein

6. Thought about this several times. :cool:

7. peroxide stops the bleedin pretty quick if ur gushin

8. i've never had a nosebleed in my entire life lol..

I remember as a kid I was waiting for it to happen cause a bunch of kids had it..
    In class the nosebleed kids would have to go somewhere else and not do work and I was actually looking forward to it..

But it never happened lol

9. [quote name='"Meneks"']i've never had a nosebleed in my entire life lol..

I remember as a kid I was waiting for it to happen cause a bunch of kids had it..
    In class the nosebleed kids would have to go somewhere else and not do work and I was actually looking forward to it..

But it never happened lol[/quote]

Get into a fight

10. I've been in several fights as a kid, only lost twice lol..

Not to mention I've taken judo for a bit.

I've always been punched in the eyes but never the nose.

11. I've never had one either before I moved to AZ and started smoking regularly.

12. I used to get nose bleeds as a kid when it was winter n I'd be playing outside all day then come into a house with dry, forced heat air. It was a blood vessel on the surface that would crack open, so the doctor burnt it shut.. Can't remember ever having one after that.