Northwest Texas Rain (Pics of Walmart included)

Discussion in 'General' started by KannaMan, Apr 16, 2010.

1. It's raining. A lot here. So much so that when I went to Wal-Mart this morning, this is what I saw:

[​IMG]
    Notice the trailers in the background? This IS a Walmart parking lot/local lake. ;)

[​IMG]

Ducks
    [​IMG]

2. Where in Texas u at? We had some drizzle here but hardly anything

3. Lubbock, ol' 806. How's H-town?

I thought the exact same thing when I pulled up on this (inner tube). It was hilarious watching people who don't know how to drive in this weather try while in the parking lot.

4. Here, in Dallas, it's just cloudy right now. Really hoping for some rain. Had sprinkles yesterday.

5. They finally did it. The fatties brought wallmart to the depths.

6. hell yea LBK represent.

nah just kidding it sucks up here lol . school is school tho

but yea tornado warning today. didn't even know... walked to class ( wasn't cancelled ? lol ) and got back and everyone was in the basement

7. Oh oh oh, one time. My grandmother and I were driving on a really big highway near... San Antonio (keep in mind I was even more of a small town girl 4 years ago when this happened). THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN! we could't even see our brights very well because the rain was SO heavy... And I'm thinking, "oh my god, oh my god, how old is grandma again? WE'RE GOING 60 OMG make peace make peace..." (no joke, every time i think i'm going to die [lol] i try to go in a peaceful state of mind.)

Anyway. I was freaked the fuck out. Thank you for your time.

8. I'm from lubbock also, I'm enjoying the rain.:smoke:

9. [​IMG]

10. ^That was hilarious dude.

Thats alot of rain man,Ive seen it like that here in oklahoma a few times.