Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

NorthWest Glass

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by amicold, Nov 15, 2006.

1. I know there's various threads on the NorthWest Glass Art store, but has anyone recently purchased from them? I have heard mixed things about them. They have killer selection though, I just wish they were a sure thing. Any similar online shops? Thanks.

Oh, and I posted in Seasoned because I figured this would be the appropriate place to seek good advice.

2. Oh, and yeah I know it's kinda frowned upon to not purchase from the city. But I like the custom work from NorthWest. There has bound to be someone who uses them?

3. actually, i think its more than frowned upon.
    as far as i know its actually in forum rules not to advertise other companies.
    partly because it takes away from business, and also because not banning it leads to companies creating 20 accounts just to plug their product in every thread.

their stuff looks really nice, and i know ive seen some people post glass they got through them, without any complaints about service.

4. Alright, well...I haven't heard anything from the mods. But I'll remove the link as a precaution. Their site is updated regularly, but people always say they never get replies to emails. Idk.

5. i like their stuff too, i havnt ordered from them yet or anything but
    their stuff does look nice.

im not really sure this is advertising, i think the rule is more about spamming for other sites and advertising their products. I know drchronic is talked about a lot on here and that is a separate site.

i think the site would rather have us on here talking about another site so we dont waste our money. I do suggest checking out the glass the city has!

6. I've looked, broad selection, but I'm not sure what I want just yet, I'll probably check again soon. Where in NY are you? I'm in Western New York.

7. ive boughten from them before multiplie times sometimes they send me the right item sometimes they send items that arent even close to being the right item.

8. i bought from them recently. actually, i should say i gave them money since i never actually got my piece from them. i ordered a bubbler from them and i waited like 3 weeks and then emailed them. i didnt get an answer for like 3 days so i emailed them again. i sent 32 emails to them and never got a response. i tried calling the number on the website but its a fake or just doesnt work. if they're not a scam company, then they're just douchebags to ignore 32 emails and never send my piece

9. Pricing, mostly.

I have a very very tight budget.