Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

NorthNorth's Stash Thread| Seattle | Oil Hash & Buds |

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by NorthNorth, May 13, 2010.

1. no idea...i live in seattle and might head over for one of the days. its just so packed in that bitch..

but i have no idea what musicians will be there i just know they throw hella joints fulla schwaaag from the stage...

2. I have been trying to move to Seattle for awhile now and I will finally be arriving Wednesday... just in time for Hempfest. I figure it is a good time to meet some new connections:) Plus I am gonna be living a couple blocks away so why the hell not.

3. hell yea man, i'd be down, just pm us. A few other guys are joining me as well probably.

4. HELLO! :wave:

I havent had an update in a while so here we go:

No Name
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

No Name
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Diesel
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Maui Wowie
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. MMMMMMMMMM Butter :p cooked it for 10 hrs in a croc pot

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Some Snicker-doodles
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. fuck yes. that update made me cream

7. Diesel
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pineapple Diesel - I've had a lot of this recently; super sticky and wreaks :)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Been rockin it with the US inline buts its super sketchy since its so heavy.. waitin for my other inline to get fixed.

[​IMG]

8. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ioXsdTRbA8"]YouTube - LW 15 arm[/ame]

9. Mmmmm Delicious.

10. I to live in the amazing city of seattle well... close to it hah. i would hate to have a connect with that shitty weed :rolleyes: :D NOT damn but i do need a new hookup ..

11. ^^^stackin bubbles!!

12. #112 greenfade2black, Sep 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2010
    I'm so jealous of ur collection man thats nice as shit.
    and i just saw the piece on this page, that too is veryyy nice man

13. Thanks guys:wave:

I try to take more pictures this week but for now:

Strawberry X Kush

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. I hear ya its hard to update sometimes;):smoke:. Good pick up, hows the taste?

15. Yeah that strawberry sure is tasty; it tastes like this

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

New Godzilla ashtray!

[​IMG]

Some shots I posted in the HE thread

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. #116 Rattlesnake Bob, Oct 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2010
    sub'd

17. thanks dude

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR9POcx-opQ]YouTube - afternoon session[/ame]

18. All very impressive very nice herbs you are smokin on.

19. Digging the Godzilla ashtray for sure. That UST a/c on the 15 arm looks like a fun setup.

20. Thanks guys; my dream is a 18mm hops inline on that badboy :rolleyes: like what Ebuds got goin on. I got a new camera today but im broke as fuck so i dont have a lens for it.

My friend showed me this video on Hash from Morocco its pretty sweet

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pt0Eo5nF8Y"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]