Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

NorthNorth's Stash Thread| Seattle | Oil Hash & Buds |

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by NorthNorth, May 13, 2010.

1. i enjoy oil

2. this thread makes my mouth water

3. u got along of the same pick ups ive had at the times lol, if it doesnt hurt to ask what part of seattle? im in the u-district really close :D i also get pick ups in tacoma and stuff

4. looks like the green goblin i picked up

5. The University District is dope and home of some really good smoke shops, Piece of Mind and Puffin Glass. Thats where you can find me! :) But I know people from all walks of life that love the ganj.

I am fiending for the Blue Mango right now so badd :yummy:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Did a shwag + trim run to experiment

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. dank buds man, and the oil looks yummy :p

8. Alright, I feel pretty stupid asking this and not knowing... but what is the oil stuff? I have never heard or seen that before! :confused_2:

9. nice, i get teh blue rhino too :Dwashingtons whatss goood +

10. hell yeah reppin those pacific north west trees for days!!!!

11. Much love for the Pacific Northwest :love:

Thanks again for checking back everyone, i just picked up a Foodsaver so more BHO experiments on the way!

:smoking:

[​IMG]

12. fucking go to both smoke shops all the time! about to get a bong and small vape there, love the phillies 3 packs they be sellin :D got 3 packs today about to roll huge smoke good bro!

13. Alaskan Thunder Fuck

Solar Purge this time

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Finals Suck.

14. all 4 pages are full of some rope, good thread +rep

15. Thanks man :wave:

Heres my little bro takin some oil to the dome
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. hell ya man. I am jealous od the errl.

17. Sorry there hasnt been an update in a while, my friend spilled a 40 all over my camera :(

Organic OG

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

No Name

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]