Northern Ligths or Bubba Kush

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by chronicRX, Oct 15, 2013.

1. Trying to narrow down the choice of strain for my first grow. Looking for an Indica dominant hybrid. I smoke only at night for anxiety and insomnia mostly. Some pain relief for arthritis and muscle relaxing effects would be good. I like a little sativa in the mix for the head high, but that's a bonus not a requirement. Need some short plants to grow in a 2X2X3 foot box. I want some good genetics so I'm willing to buy proven strain seeds or cannabis cup winners. Something easy to grow is a bonus. 

Have looked at buying  Northern Lights, Big Bang, BC God Bud and Bubba Kush.

I have tried blueberry and darkstar and wasn't real fond of them.

I liked Afgoo, White Widow, and Blue Dream. I'm not positive that the strains were identified correctly as I didn't grow them personally. Any other suggestions?

2. most strains will put u to sleep i u smoke enuff except a haze strain which might keep u up for days

u want kushes and indicas for short plants hybrids tend to stretch during flowering but kushes will just fill out with bud

look into hindu kush or master kush or anything afghani

3. #3 Buffalo11024, Oct 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
    Pre 98 bubba kush is a strain that I personally use for similar ailments to what you describe. It works quite well due to the cbd levels. I am growing out other pairings that bubba is a part of and I will likely use my Sour Brasi(Luca Brasi<Corleone OG x pre98 bubba kush>x Sour Diesel) to pair with a future male(maybe blackberry).