Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Northern Lights.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by YougonnaHit, May 26, 2009.

1. I've been hearing alot about Northern lights from my friends. Whats the big hype about it? What kind of high does it give? Iam really eager to try NL. :) !

Much Love,you.

2. never tried it but apparently its not the best strain out there, i bet its good but alot of other strains would put it to shame. dont bite my head off if i wrong because ive never tried it.

3. I don't even know if iam trying it.
    Don't really care either because its just weed.

But thanks for telling me its not the best ! :)

4. first weed i ever tried, and because i was soo lightweight (still am haha)
    i was blown away xD
    giggles, munchies etc..

i eventually passed out though

5. I had some a few months back and yeah it ranks 3rd on my list of best ever, it's pure indica.

6. Its a chronic indica, personally my favorite.

7. The strain had such a mellow effect on me that it seemed like i was melting into my couch.
    Wouldn't recomend daytime toking with this strain.
    Serious couch lock :smoking:

8. if it's legit, u will not be dissapointed. I don't smoke much DANK, always real nice headies. But the Northern Lights straight blew me away. Buy some n smoke it.

9. I have 6 Nirvana NL's plants that will be finished in about 2 weeks. The weird thing is that they all look kinda different from each other. The seeds looked crappy to begin with. I ordered seeds from BC and they are much larger and more uniform than the Nirvana NL's.

I've never smoked it but when I heard Artie Lange on the Howard Stern show say he tried it in Amsterdam last year and it was the best pot buzz he's ever had I thought I'd give it a try.