Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

)Northern Lights X Sour Diesel) & Afghan Kush Pickup W/ PICS

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by trainwreckpa, Apr 7, 2008.

1. i picked up some amazing shit..the northern lights is the bud with the red hairs and the afghan kush is the lighter one. enjoy!

Attached Files:

2. Looks really dense. Dank nonetheless.

3. i'd like to have some of that

4. Have you smoked some already? If so whats the highs like?

5. I smoke with trainwreck like everyday. It's a one hitter quitter. I took 3 hits out of an illadelph of this dank and I was stoned for about 3 hours. I have a REALLY high tolerance as well.

Holydank.

6. the afghan kush is more of an uplifting high that burns your eyes..the diesel lights stones the fuck out of you

7. Looks like some fire. :smoking:

8. nice looking buds

9. nice pickup

10. Fish do you agree this is the best weed you've ever smoked?

That half o got me flyinnnn Hahaa

11. same man its almost as good as that g-13 stuff..its banging tho

12. omfg :cry: that's just beautiful :smoking:

13. Philly? wtf all I find out here is garbage. Every time i hear dank this or nug that it always turns out to be ok mids that are over priced. I have a disability too, my dumb ass should be in cali buying weed out of a vending machine.

14. I wish I could move out there, I just seems to hard to start all over in a new city.

15. its so orange that it looks like a chicken nugget, mmm chicken nuggets