Northern Lights x Shiva @ Day 14

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by SoTexGrowr, Jun 4, 2006.

1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Anyone have any ideas why the leaves are like that on the plant?

2. looking good

3. i would get a fan blowing on that and dont tie up your plants, the stem looks really weak for that size. it need to be able to support the buds and the only way you can do that is by blowing them around a bit.

4. i got some nl x shiva beans but am growing bubblicious now. i will keep a eye out to see how they turn out!

5. yea get a fan on those babies immediatly they look very skinny :( but umm other then that looks good... what light are you using? the curling on the plants look to be heat stress... but nothing a fan cant handle ;)

6. I have a fan blowing in there haha. It is not heat stress, not only are my temps good, there is plenty of distance in between top of plants and light. I'm using 400w hps

7. Sup man,

Looking good here. They look really streched man. Keep on vegging and let the world flow through.

Peace,

JoNAS

8. the stretching doesn't look that bad. how far is your light from the plants? try to get it at about 2 feet... and put the fan blowing on the plants some if it's not already. they look healthy other than that though. :]

9. I'm gonna pull back the light today, and see if it helps. I think it's about 1 1/2 feet right now. I only have one plant that's really stretched (the one on the chop stick), but it's definately starting to slow down and truley veg.

10. Streched because of 2 factors.

1. Light is too far.
    2. HPS is wrong color temperature for veg (but some insist it can be used alone)

Pulling the light back farther will only make it stretch even more

11. Hah thanks for the help dude, Im definately going to keep it close. Would you say there really stretched? They look nice in person, which I guess is all that matters.

12. the stretching will sort itself out as they mature ... try misting with just pure water to sort the curling out ..