northern lights x big bud GL40

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by ghostjr9, Jan 9, 2013.

1. That's true ill lose some yield but o guess ill make it up with the 2 clones. I read that its bad to put an auto under 12/12

2. Well, my auto's been at 12/12 for prolly a month and a half. you tell me.

3. you're probably right in that the auto needs a few weeks of 18/6 at least (this is what I did with mine). I'd just leave the others outside, seems like they like that anyway, right? after you've vegged the auto for long enough (your preference), you can combine them all in the tent at 12/12!

(all of these are just suggestions, btw. you won't hurt my feelings if you don't take my advice.)

all the best!

4. I just took a peek at your thread and that auto looks nice.. ill probably do that then.. ill bring in the clones as soon as I see signs of her going into flower

5. put up some new ones!

6. Oh man that looks awesome.. hopefully mine looks like that I'm using half of that watts u used and its CFL

7. got some pics of your grow space?

8. I will post when I get home

9. It looks like somethin is attackin my clones :/

ForumRunner_20130124_063359.png

ForumRunner_20130124_063413.png

10. There seems to be some shiny slim webbing

11. what did you decide on doing for your overall grow?

it takes a while for clones to perk up. you used clonex? are they outside?

12. I didn't clone the clones but something seem to be eating my 2 clones. There still outside and I don't want put it in with the nlxbb bc I don't want it to come under attack

13. yea, that's cool. might as well make isohash out of em

14. If they make it like I said I have a pest problem :(

15. i meant now! but, they probably wouldn't give you much. sprinkle a little cayanne pepper on the soil, this oughta blast those bastards!

16. Ok forsure thanks.. its started when I transplant them they must have been in the soil :(... Is it thrips?

17. I'm goin to spray the clones with spinosad and ill sprinkle some pepper on the soil thanks

18. welcome. never had bugs. try asking on one of the other threads.

19. Could this spider be the perpetrator or is it my security guard
    ForumRunner_20130124_202749.png

20. looks like a baddie to me. imo any bug except ladybugs is a bad bug