northern lights x big bud autofem grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by bggrower, Mar 17, 2012.

1. #42 bggrower, May 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2012
    Im a lil behind but last wednesday i changed out the res for week 8 with 113 ml bloom 30ml of rhizotonic 90 ml of sweet, and 20ml of silica, and 113ml of bloom fx, 45 ml micronutrient, and 10ml of cal mag.the leaves are beginning to turn yellow, and 68ml of amino blast.

2. Today sets week 9 and i reduced the bloom nutes to 45ml and up'd the bloom fx to 135ml adding 95 ml of sweet, 20ml of silica and 30ml of rhizotonic and 10 ml of cal mag

ForumRunner_20120524_004350.png

Attached Files:

3. Well overnight she got top heavy and split in the fork of the stem i put the split stem back and wrapped with tape and stabelized her. Its a real bummer at the tail end of bloom.

4. Photo

Attached Files:

5. Hows it coming?

6. [quote name='"case22"']Hows it coming?[/quote]

Well case22 it seems mine took an untimley chop! I called and called for help on the autoflower thread nobody responded like i needef the help i flushed i chopped i was at the hospital delivering My newborn and well couldnt watch My ph level it was drinking a lot then so i know My ph dropped it was in the high 7's on a dwc not good thought it was locked out so i flushed and may have made the mistake putn it back under tha light b/c it started trying to cook My already wilted in need of water leaves. So let sit in dark for 2 days and choped because i seen it was only a small amount of water taken up. The buds are ok and drying but seems as if they lost there robustness even b4 chop so i did it to avoid moldy bud issues.

7. Despite i cut her down sooner than i wanted, i got 72.4 grams outta this plant and am definately gonna purchase the three pack of nlxbb auto to reach her full potential even though 72.4 is not bad at all the smoke is good and easy to be overlooked upon but this one is something for the stash

ForumRunner_20120607_113213.png

ForumRunner_20120607_113213.png

Attached Files:

8. Sorry to hear you had to chop early, still looks like some decent bud, and I'm looking forward to the smoke report. Congrats on the new addition to your family!

9. Smoke report?
    Im popping my own NL x BB now

10. That's what's up I got sum cheesequake from tga. They are clones I'm flowering out now

11. How'd she smoke though

12. I thought it was rather nice got better after a month curing I guess the cbd effect was on by then. had a couple people say b/c sum buds where airy the bud wasn't what it was but later be passed out at the table!

13. I have 2 weeks left on my auto nlxbb at least what I think. How long from seed to harvest?

14. I got a lot of mixed review of when to harvest. Some folks claim to have gotten away with 75days but I anticipated 3 and a half months and harvested at about 85 or 90 day mark probably I just know I felt I was atleast 2weeks too early changed from a 250w to a 600w in mid flower and had poor air circulation my lesves where beat.

15. See the Web sight I got my seed from said 55-60 days. I'm looking at her today at day 62-63 like no way in hell is that true.

16. Its all good marketing in a bad way... but with time good things are nurtured. buy a jewlers lupe or microscope and wait to see amber trichs, cheers.

17. Agreed.

Back when a lot of people got NLxBB Auto freebies, not even one journal I saw finished in the 60 day window. Mine went over the 3 month mark, don't be fooled by the breeders schedule.

18. Hey case22 how'd yours turn out? I said I grow it out again. But mostly b/c of the amount of dried weight achieved and I know I can stretch it more; sigh of greed lol