Northern Lights Special / Purple Power / Easy Sativa outdoor grow journal ORGANIC !

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by 4play, Mar 25, 2012.

1. 7 weeks old for the NLS and Purple and others near 5 weeks old

2. did your friend put it into a lower light situation when he took it?

i gave 5 clones to a friend and all of them flowered since he had less sun.

3. From the beginning, they were inside by a sunny window with short light hours (6-7 to 18 = around 12h). They started flowering thinking it was autumn...

I only kept 3 plants at home ( NLS, PP & IG) and my brother in law took care of his since he's moving shortly and the plants we're getting bigger... At the end, we're gonna share to each have 6 strains to try !!! Anyway, I'm only growing for fun, personnal use, to smoke my own Bio / Natural weed and I don't have to buy any...

4. right on lloking great

5. #25 4play, Jun 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2012
    9 weeks old for NLS & PP and 7 for IG... The trunk is already bigger than my plant last summer when I harvested... (It is not a small lighter !) They will start flowering in about a month or so at the end of July or early august depending on the weather this summer...

I give them Fish Emulsion / Water / Bonthrive / Water / Iguana Juice / Water / Worm Tea / Water / ... and I always water in the evening and give them a little shower of water with the garden hose so the leaves can absorb some too. It has not been raining a lot and been hot in june so far, so I water every day or two...

I've heard the Myths & Legends of "one pounders"... I'm not sure I'll get that but I'm aiming for that for sure ! Aim for the sky !

Attached Files:

6. Sorry! Summer time...

Here's some pics from July 20th

Big Big pots (6$ from Wal-Mart, kids toy basket painted brown with spray can). You can judge the size by the classic cheap white plastic chair)

PP started showing hairs... IG and NLS nothing yet... Last pic is the trunk of the PP (small Bic lighter) !

Attached Files:

7. Finally, I never used Big Bud nutrients since I've heard tons of people saying it's not Organic/Bio and tastes like shit...

But I've been given advice to use and found "Overdrive" from Advanced nutrients and it is Organic. To use the last 2 weeks at the end to boost ! We'll see !

8. Here's from today, August 8th.

Forgot to mention that I topped almost all heads twice before mid-july...

Had two good rain showers this week... About time, it is a crazy hot dryness summer like I've never seen... Since mid-june (and I could go back to may...) We've had like 2-3 maybe 4 days of rain, I'm not sure... I'm glad I've got a water point so no watering interdiction...

I've put a wire screen on top (about 4 ft high) for support later as I would have to put 20 sticks per plant since there's so many branches... I also placed each head into a separate hole so they all get good good sun equally !

I've cleaned the whole interior and bottom of each branches, removing weak leaves or small branches and the small pop-corn buds (around 3 to 4 set of leaves). After all that, they are still growing like crazy and started flowering. I've swtiched to Bloom nutrients about the end of july and beginning of august... Don't remember, it was the full moon... Before that, I gave them a good 4-5 days of just good old water so the transition is done slow... Began with Carbo-load so they get the sugars and energy they need to begin flowering, Water, Iguana Juice Bloom, Water, Bud Blood, water, Rain !!!

PP : she started flowering about two weeks now. I tried bending branches and you can see all the little buds popped up like new heads... There's 4-5 tall heads like in the pics that are a little over a foot now !!! Smells almost nothing yet...

IG: By far my favorite yet and the most impressive one as far as growing ! It starts showing little hairs and smells like citrus/Grapefruit, but not much ! (No other odors like skunk)

NLS: It is the smallest of all 3, but it is the most compact and bushy of them, small leaves... Don't know what pheno I got but my neighboor has the same NLS seed from the same bag and it's a whole other ball game, pheno. His is now more than 6 ft tall, around 4 ft wide, but it's a christmas tree, not LST and planted directly in the garden about 4 feet from the 10 ft high cedar hedge and not that much direct sun... Hummm ?!?!?! Sorry no pics, it's not mine... Smells almost nothing yet...

It's gonna be fun !

Attached Files:

9. Great job! There looking super healthy.

10. Changed my thread title... Better now !

11. Very nice!!!! Your plant's are looking healthy and great. And the keyword here is health. You have some very healthy girls. They must be loving Organic style growing along with the sun. I can always tell when a grower lives in a sunny climate. Keep doing what you doing. :D :smoke:

I check out other outdoor growers that do everything right but they happen to live in a wet rainy area and they cannot fully succeed. They struggle from too much rain and not enough sun.

Where about's do you live? For instance I live in Northern Central Oregon. We get long very warm summers. Kind of the desert area of Oregon.

12. Ha Ha... You got it all wrong, sorry ! We have a summer like we never had, it is just crazy how hot and sunny it is with the dryness... Usually it is not like that ! Mother nature smoked a little bit too much this year, we had almost no winter, not a lot of snow and an early spring with an amazing summer for growing !

I live a little bit North of Montreal in Quebec !

Try and find me, fuckers !!! By the way, if any authority is reading this, Fuck you ! I'm a FREE Man growing a natural plant on my own land and it is bottering no one... It's all for my personnal use, I'm not selling anything and NO ONE, well except my Mommy and Daddy, can't tell me what's good or not for me ! Organic Cannabis is great to help with the pain I've got in my shoulders and back (My mom has chronic back pain, can't work anymore and I know I did not get only her eye color... Sometimes I feel like I'm Mel Gibson in Lethal weapon and I understand why a grown man wants to slam against a wall to put his arm back in place... Both my shoulders are dislocating and when it's humid outside, the pain is awful... I also have a nice rock and sand collection on my kidneys and some heavy pills to ease the pain but I hate them, cause they don't ease the pain and I get all sorts of chemicals with secondary effects...) Cannabis is natural and helps way better !!! Why would I need the approval or paper from any doctor or authority to smoke ??? Sorry, got carried away...

13. That's ok, there are authorities that monitor forums I'm sure. And I totally agree with you, fluck those pracks.

Well if nothing else looks like you picked the correct year to grow outdoors then. :p

I am a legal Medical Marijuana patient and grower. I do not mind telling my area, I defiantly don't get specific. I usually say the Columbia Gorge when someone ask's my area. That is a wide, wide, wide range of area.

14. Here's my garden ! (Picture, from front to back: NLS, PP & IG). The wood stakes are 4 ft high and it's a big Bic lighter beside the trunks... You can see how it looks from underneath (I cleaned small branches, leaves and pop-corn buds that don't get enough light and waste the plant's energy).

Attached Files:

15. Ordered some Juices today !

Carbo Load, Nirvana & Final phase (all from advanced nutrients).

16. did you send your ES to a new home? no new photos? by now, she should be in FULL flowering. i would like to see how she is doing for you.

all your plants are looking green and healthy. keep up the good work.

17. Big Bud, Easy Sativa & Mango are not mine & I only got a few pics... They are in a guerilla, missed some water during dryness cause their owner didn't take care of them enough, topped once, nutrients 1 or 2 times a week... Not the same plants as mine at all... I think the trunk of the Easy Sativa broke by accident and I don't know if it's gonna survive... Just started showing hairs, flowering. Big Bud and Easy sativa were around 5 ft, Mango is bushier and more dense with large leaves.

Attached Files:

18. bummer, the girls did not get the love they deserved.

oh well, at least your plants are looking like a good harvest.

my Easy Sativa flowered early and finished early, so next year i am going with 2 crosses from the same company. The Outdoor Grapefruit and Outdoor C99, and perhaps some Northern Lights for good measure.

19. Yep... You know, there's people that care and smoke good weed and others that think everything happens with magic... Not my problem... I'll try some of it for sure ! I would have loved to see them doing well to give me a better idea of growing these strains... I live 45 North.