Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Northern Lights (Smoke report with pictures.)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by MunchiesByProxy, Oct 22, 2008.

1. Hey all! Been reading alot about this strain lately on the City. Thought I'd smoke one (or two) and share the report. This bud was grown in organic soil under a 1000 watt Agrolite XT. Flowered 60 days, dried and cured about 4 weeks. Just right!
    Northern Lights is all about the buzz. This plant has little smell or taste. Almost neutral. I've had crops that stink up the whole hood no matter how much carbon I use. This wasn't one. Had 16 plants in flower and almost zero smell. Great for stealth gardens. Now that she has been properly dried and cured, the smell is still very light and reminds me of pine and gas mixed. Taste very smooth, but again almost no flavor. Kinda like smoking a menthol cigarette. I rank this smoke 6/10 on smell and flavor. The buzz on the other hand, hits you after just one toke. More than a skinny joint or a few bowl hits, and I'm WASTED. Cant really smoke this stuff during the day if you plan on getting anything done. Great weed for when being REALLY stoned is acceptable. Couch lock narcotic type high. 9/10 Very nice. This strain has many medicinal qualities and I would recommend it for sleep, pain, appetite, and depression. Also a great strain for novice growers. IMO Much Love.

Attached Files:

2. Dank herb and ballin' ashtray! You should try some ultra thin zags though.

3. NL was the first "dank" named strain I ever tried. Love the stuff. The subtle smell you described is spot on.

4. oh hell yah id love to smoke on some of that shit man!!

looks nice. i like that lil j you rolled up too

5. Good stuff, NLs is one of my favs!

6. I have a macbook too!

Do you use your iChat i'll add yah.

7. good call on the mac hahaha. Macbooks fo life!
    Anyhow nice smoke report. That looks like the bud I've been gettin' for the last like two-ish weeks. It smokes pretty well exactly as you said. A few bowls and I'm roped.

8. You got an iChat?

9. Check out my sig man, I had some Northern Lights but I guess sort of a different strain. That is one of my favorite strains. Great high dude. Enjoy!

10. Good stuff man!
    nice trichy, dense nugs as always.

i have been thinking about ordering NL #3 for my grow, but im still undecided.

take it easy boss.
    Sems~

11. There's a lot of ''supposed'' NL going around my way, haven't seen it or smoked it but you know how everyone always talks about the weed they have

looks really good though man

12. Looks tasty.

13. damnnnn dude I could use some of that right about now

looks like some killer nugget, looks so much better than alot of 'dank' getting posted lately, keep it up mayne

14. Northern Lights is my favorite strain.

15. Where did the seeds come from?

16. Been growing this strain out for a few years now. Got the seeds from bcseedking. Have 6 phenos and am in the process of whittling them down to the most potent for a mother plant. Much Love.