Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

northern lights*shiva... big bang... blue cheese... doublegum...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by stonerish, Aug 19, 2009.

1. and some shrooms :)

i also have a couple cookies and some pieces to show (including my still unphotograpghed vape)

sorry for the shitty shots

heres what used to be 2 and 3/4 ounces (and a half o of shrooms):

[​IMG]

heres the northern lights*shiva: i love the bud structure on this, the calyxes are just soo full

[​IMG]

heres the doublegum... the high on this is creeper for sure, but it hits me hard everytime... favourite next to the above hahaha:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

heres the blue cheese... looks similar to the doublegum, but the smell is unique, skunky and cheesy with the full sweet blueberry... amazing with a strong stone too :hello::
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Big Bang; this weed looks weird, kinds stringy, but a fairly nice taste... the high is amazing, just punches you in the face... (too bad you wont feel a thing for 15 minutes after you smoke it.... best creeper ever haha)

[​IMG]

and here is all thats left (12.2g) of what was, at the beginning of the summer... a QP of shrooms hahaha (snagged it at $750, couldnt resist)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

ok... enjoy, i hope hahha :)

2. very very nice buds man enjoy.The shrooms are alright not the best but enjoy man

3. A QP OF SHROOMS? WOW, you must like to trip.

I want all of that, right now. Seriously, I am looking to have a shroom trip sometime... haven't in like a year.

Nice, OP.

4. hehe, i do enjoy my trips...

im thinking of downing the 12.2 all in one, and just shattering my world ;)

5. good looking shrooms and that doublegum looks fucking amazing. enjoy that man. eat an eighth and blaze a bowl for me. :wave:

6. this shits just begging for +rep.
    great bud....nl shiva
    and nice 1ups :D

7. Thats the hairiest bud Ive ever seen lol :eek:

8. nice bud. dude a QP of shroom LOL

+rep

9. thanks man

ya, you should have seen how many hairs there were when i moved it into that jar from a tupperware...

ya, the QP was my summer stash haha, had to for the price, you know?

it was a fun time :)

10. That doublegum is soooo hairy.:D Never heard of it tho

11. you wont down that QP =]

12. haha, i moved a bit, but i went through at least 1.25 ounces thus far... this 12.2 is the last of it

13. soo much mushroomage

and budskis

so much

14. wow nice bud, that doublegum shit is extremely hairy..
    nice shrooms too
    looks llike someone had a good summer :D

15. i want that blue cheese, fuccccckkk!!!

all of it looks like dankdankdank-FIRE. Mmmmmmmmm... im drooling on my keyboardz

16. Thats some nice fucking collection that you got there enjoy...

17. I like how all the buds look really different. NICE SHROOMS

18. thks man... ya, the highs are all unique too... and the shrooms are average, it was the quantity that counted hehe