Northern Lights Seeds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Prettylights10, Dec 21, 2011.

1. Looking to pick up some northern lights seeds for my first indoor grow. Does anyone have any advice or could recommend a good seed bank that carries them.

2. single seed centre

3. Any other seed brands besides sensi seeds? There alittle expensive for 10 seeds.

4. single seed centre

5. Sensi seeds has the original.

6. Check out the Attitude seed company

I'm a fan of NL, easy to grow and a good strain in general

7. Is the sensi seeds version worth the extra money? I'd like to get the original but for that much money (considering i might not get the seeds) i'd like to know it's worth it compared to getting a knockoff version. i've never had straight NL ever as far as i know unless I didn't know it.

8. #10 Norcali, Jan 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2012
    no. yes. maybe.

bcbuddepot (becareful, not the scam site), nirvana, high grade seeds all carry versions that are under 100$. Mr Nice also has ortega (nl#1 x nl#5) and you get 18+ seeds in mns packs, so works out to be quite reasonable as well. Everything listed so far in this thread is pretty much quality and reputable.

If you want some quality, sensi has nice strains. But for that kind of money, id get something a bit more exciting from their catalog (id go for the jackherer for that $ bracket). Northern Lights is a bred afgan basicly, seems quite crazy to pay that much when competitors offer similar if not identical quality for a fraction of the price. The choice is yours, good sir, since the cash is too :smoke:

I love NL :smoke: I grew nirvana's, it was hit and miss. The first bean was nice, great yield, +frost and taste (slight citrus, very clean). The rest of the pack was... not the same. I had a very frosty low yeilder, and some other stuff in between... id give them a go again just to find the first girl. Cheap enough, why not?

9. Its a tough call. I have thought about getting a pack of the Sensi a number of times but have past on it. With some of the recent reviews of Sensi they just don't seem to be what they once were and the price is to high to be going out and taking a chance.

10. Femaleseeds did a great version of NL but its discontinued now, very nice if you can find it and not expensive either :smoke: