Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Northern Lights pick up (quarter ounce)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by MtHighToker, Jun 15, 2010.

1. I'll add some more pictures and a smoke report later. I smoked some of this with fire og, chemdog, and blue cheese so i dont know how it is by itself, but its definitely potent. Enjoy :smoking:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Looks like some definate dank. Would love to be smokin on that right now. Northern lights has always attracted me for the reason of it's name have you ever actually seen the northern lights pictures in Alaska it's crazy looking :smoking: Toke up

3. Man thats lookin dankkk as hell enjoy it...i loveee northern lights have only gotten my hands on it twice though and each time it was fire

4. Thanks dude, I've only seen pictures of it but it sure is pretty crazy haha.

Thanks, this shit is so pungent too. I open up my container for a second and the room is filled with a sweet, skunky aroma.

5. [quote name='MtHighToker']I'll add some more pictures and a smoke report later. I smoked some of this with fire og, chemdog, and blue cheese so i dont know how it is by itself, but its definitely potent.

Looks good op. On another note, what kind of digital camera is that? Those pics are great

6. nothin special, a sony 5 megapixel point and shoot camera on macro mode. it takes pretty good budshots with good natural lighting.

7. Premium Nug. :smoke:

8. Its almost like i can smell it :smoke:

My buddy recently got a connect who consistantly has Northern Lights.. Supposedly :eek:
    Shit is dank though, hell yeah.
    He gave me the dealers number :)

9. hehe thats what i was about to say :smoke:

10. I had some of this and it was bomb. I was at this small cabin with one whole wall open and seats inside. We tikes up and man it was great. The open wall seemed closed off with a cloud and once out we walked around fields and a village . Pure ADVENTURE.

11. * toked instead of tikes lol