northern lights is it the best for a beginner?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by country boy 21, Jan 30, 2013.

1. This is my first grow.i was just wondering if northern lights would have a good yield and be a little easier to grow? It would be outside in Florida if anyone could give a little advise i would appreciate it

2. Northern Lights is definitely a good strain for a beginner, yes.

3. I want to grow a few different strains i know northern lights will be one of them do u know any other strains that will be good for a beginner growing out doors in fl

4. I think much of that is on you. Cannabis all just about has the same needs and wants. If your insane then you will have a terrible grow, if your not and read up..google is your friend then you should be able to grow just about anything.

You can read on here or other forums the disasters people have and 90% of them is the grower not the plant.

5. No northern lights is just a famous strain from the 90s. Kinda like OG anything today is the rage as well as Haze. White Widow is another popular blast from the past.

Alot of seed makers are rumored to take each others product call it there own and they might name it such but it could be anything so quality can vary from breeder so perhaps you had a poor quality seed stock.

6. I grew NL for my first grow and had fantastic results. Short, easy to grow, great yield, and some bangin' great tasting smoke.

7. Im looking for a few more strains going to order next week sometime im looking for something that wont get to tall because of the traffic in the sky

8. May I suggest sour diesel or NY diesel? They stay low being indica dominant, they make dense buds, and they aren't too fussy. My first outdoor plant was a sour diesel and it was terrific. The buds weren't huge by any means but they weighed a ton. They reek and have some interesting flavors too. ;)

9. I'm doing a NL scrog right now 2 weeks from harvest check it out will give you some idea of what it will look like great plant strong with the food good smell and didn't stretch much in flower

Sent from iPhone 5