Northern Lights in the Great Wide Open

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Chicago-toker, Jun 22, 2004.

1. I have some Northern lights flowering indoors right now. My question is, how well will it grow outside. I am starting a few more seedlings and thought about moving some into the great outdoors. I know it is very forgiving indoors but wasnt for sure about outside. Also, can anyone recommend a great outside seed to grow? Wanting to splurge and pick up a knockout variety. Already planning next years crop. Thanks...

Peace to all....

2. mmmm planting outside, depends if yu live in the South pole, or South Central......if you know what i mean, so where ya at?...........Peace out........Sid

3. Sorry, I was already thinking of some new type of stinky bud! I live in the Northern Illinois area. Very good grow area with lots of fertile soil. I have grown NL and ak47 indoors and wanting to expand my horizons to the outdoors with something new. Considering Belladonna (Paradise), which I read about thru the City's seedbank forum. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

4. In Northern Illinois you are gonna want to go with an indica strain, I grew in OH and lost my sativas to frost long before they were done budding.