northern lights in DWC NOT DRINKING 6 WEEKS INTO FLOWER

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Celticscoo s, Feb 12, 2019.

1. I have 2 nothern lights under a 600w hps each in dwc lights on temp 27-28 degrees Celsius . Feeding with canna aqua flores right now and massive bloom . PH 5.8 900-1000ppm nutrient solution, draining and changing buckets every 3-4 days , roots are fine no rot or slime . 6 week into flower , they look amazing , getting very frosty but they seem to have slowed down on the drinking . The bigger of the 2 was taking up almost a gallon during lights on . last night less than half that . the smaller of the 2 maybe 1 litre . is this normal [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. A very pretty plant. How cold is your water? What is the relative humidity inside the tent?

3. humidity is down to 54% now water is kept between 17 and 21 degrees as it has been from day one

4. @Celticscoo s Looks happy! The drop in consumption is totally normal.. They'll drink the most early/mid flower (first 2-6 weeks or so) and then they'll slow dramatically (as you observed).. No worries, keep up the good work!

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Thanks , they are good , maybe a week left until harvest , the bigger of the two is immense with the most bud I have ever seen , the main cola is literally bigger than my forearm

• Like Like x 1