Northern lights, how much longer?? First grow

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Northernlights4141, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Hello guys, this is my first grow and I've read alot on when to harvest. I couldnt tell you exactly how long these girls have been flowering for and I dont have any trichome pictures I know its roughly 20 percent amber trichomes. But I was wondering if I could get some opinions on how much longer these northernlights plants might have until harvest? I was thinking about 2 weeks maby? Any opinions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. U have a microscope/loop? If so post a pic of trichomes from a bud not sugar leafs

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

3. Unfortunatly I'm away right now for work and someone else is taking care of them so I cant get a better picture. If these are not good enough for an estimate I'll try to get them to take a picture in a couple of thr bud with the jewelers loop I have at home

4. Third pic nlooks done to me others look a couple of weeks out I go with milky trichomes and 65 to 75 percent red hairs

5. Ur cool just wanted to see what trichomes looked like man

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk