Northern lights grow DWC-help

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Jack-o-bud, Apr 13, 2017.

1. Hey guys cutting right to the chase. First grow here and total noob in the 420 community. Just needed some advice as my auto is in the last few weeks. I'll post some pics below. She is a NL Auto grow from seed and sent from Nirvana. Today she is 9 weeks from seed and should be finishing up. My problem is I ordered my loupe too late and it's still on the way. I'll post pics below, but here's the basics of the grow.

Dwc space bucket grow
    180 UFO led-18 and 6 all grow
    Flora series trio plus hydroguard
    Started on 2-9
    Started nutes at 1/8 strength on 2-20
    FIMed her on 3-7...not knowing I wasn't supposed too so that ones on me.
    Started flowing on 3-10
    Today is 4-13

Her buds are defiantly airy and not as dense as they should prob due to stress of FIMing and root rot that she struggled with but bounced right back. Hairs all over but mostly white starting from the the bottom of the colas down.
    Due to her growing in a bucket setup my UFO can't really penetrate the canopy to get any lower lighting.

I guess my question to you expert green thumbs out there in the community is can you give me an idea of when to start flushing? Nirvanas site has a flowering time of 8-10 weeks and it's right in the middle of that.

Any questions? Fire away! Any criticizing go ahead!
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Looks good to me, I wouldn't harvest yet.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

3. Thanks watergunz! I went ahead and changed nutes for a good ripen week then next week I think I'll start her 1-2 week flush.

4. breeder times are only a guideline, usually you can safely add two to three weeks to what the breeder posts. It's not that its BS just that the times they give are under ideal conditions by people who know the particular genetics.

you may have a touch of burn on your leaves there, maybe nutes or lights but overall it looks like its moving along fine, nice frost too and I really like the space bucket you put together, my only advice here would be to get the flushing agent for your nute line and use it for a week after you have decided its done enough. This way you get the final swell and you're able to get the chlorophyll drain to make a smoother bud. Ime two weeks flush is detrimental and leaves the plant open to mold

5. Yeah I have both actually. It really stretched during the first few weeks of flower and got a bit too close to the UFO so I added some extension collars on the bucket to give it a bit more distance because the top leaves started to get burned. I appreciate the info and help my man. Like I said I changed out the soup yesterday for one more week of a nice ripen then I'll prolly flush for at least three to five days then harvest. I'll play by hear