Northern Lights Climate

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by WhaleTalk, Apr 13, 2011.

1. Hey guys, I did a quick search and couldn't find a concrete answer for this. I've read that Northern Lights strains grow in high temperature climates, and that they actually thrive in temps above 85 yet under 95 F. On the contrary, I've read that THC starts to degrade at a lower temperature than those. In the interest of keeping the potency of my plant up, should I keep my temps cooler than what I've read is normal for NL?

First time growing and my seed just sprouted it's taproot today. You can guess how excited I am, haha. Thanks guys! :D

2. just grow it normal keep box cool and u should be cool nomader wat if u grow it good it will be good bud, take wat u read with a grain of salt. lets see sum pics :wave::hello:

3. Haha, don't worry man, I'll be starting a grow journal soon enough. It isn't all that impressive right now, just my grow box and a pot. In a couple days I'll get my journal up though, pics and all. :cool:

Thanks for the help too, appreciate it!