Northern lights CFL grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by moto420, Oct 26, 2008.

1. Ok this is my first tryin to grow indoors. The strain I am using is Northern Lights from nirvana seed shop. I started germination on Oct. 19 and they sprouted on the 21st. There are 10 sprouts so far.
    I'm using 3 26w CFL 2700k for now. How is my light setup so far? I also noticed that some are starting to sag, i was thinking of moving it to a bigger pot and filling it up with soil so the stem is supported in the soil would that be ok? any suggestions or help? thanks guys..
    Here is a pic for it.

Day 1 Oct. 21
    [​IMG]

here is it approx 5 days later on Oct 26
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. those look really streached you need to really lover your lights

3. #3 moto420, Oct 26, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2008
    ok, I just lowered them to about 2-4 inches..any other suggestions on what kind of CFLs to use or setup??

4. Report thebiggest ones, they are stretched like all hell. bury them stem further into the soil.

5. u gotta put soil up further on them stems
    them are stretched 2 hell...u dont want em weak
    and spiny like dat...how else its gone hold big buds?

6. im going to be ordering some of those same NL seeds from nirvana once my sog is in full swing.

7. You want your CFLs in the 6500k light temp. range. Use the 2700k for flowering.

As stated replant those, but I dont think you should bury them the whole way, leave a few inches above ground and get your lights closer.