Northern Lights Auto - G13 labs.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Ajison, Feb 4, 2012.

1. #1 Ajison, Feb 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2012
    400 Watt Digital HPS/MH. Growbright HPS & MH conversion bulbs.

4x4 High Reflective Mylar tent

Coco/Perilite Ready Gro.

Nutrients :
    Botanicare : CHS17 Grow - Bloom - Ripe - Cal mag - Zho root - Sweet Berry & Grape carbs.
    Humboldt : Honey eS - Ginormous - myco madness.

View attachment 811283

View attachment 811284

View attachment 811286

Any comments are welcome!

2. Here are some pics 1 week later also with some pics of the other ladies!

View attachment 811334

View attachment 811335

View attachment 811336

View attachment 811337

Here is cali-hash by dinafem

View attachment 811339

And Auto bomb from Bomb seeds

View attachment 811338

And last but not least "jupiner" Northern Lights Auto Clone.

View attachment 811340 .

I was reading and alot of people say that u can not clone any "Auto Flowering" Plants because of the short veg time..

Guess don't always believe what u hear lol?

More in a few days cheers

3. looking good will def sub. to see how these come out =]

4. You cloned an auto flower?!? And it's growing? Definitely subbed, and you got me thinking....maybe I should try and clone my autos as well...??

Nice and green :)

5. Thanks fellas it means alot!! My first grow with this NL. I really loved working with it so far. G13 seems to have my vote for a good Auto clone seed!!

Ive read and read every source i had even a few grow guides & tips. Seems they all believe that it is not possible.

Maybe this will let everyone know to try and learn!

6. that bush is huge

7. Wait till i can get that clone up .. shes in a larger pot :D

8. No one said you can't clone autos. It's just that the yield gets killed so it's not really worth it. And super autos can be cloned. The Nl auto has a pretty long veg time for an auto, so it will probably work out for you ok. I have grown NL auto in the past and have1going now. My last NL auto I got over 4 oz off 1 plant. I love this auto strain. Looking good man. She should treat you well.

9. Ahhh right on didnt ever grow her before so its a new thing for me! Hell yeah i would be happy if she puts out that much things would be sweet! How long did she take when she started to flower?

10. Not sure, but I know I harvested it 80 days after I put the seed into soil. So it was kind of a long auto, but well worth the wait. Looks like the one I got going now is going to be very similar. The smoke was incredible too.

11. Yeah i hear ya! she took off on me kinda fast .. since i switched to coco its been a quick learning curve! The roots turned into monsters haha .. its been years since i had some pure NL i had to get it! Nothing beats it! .. legendary stuff man.

Except i hit some alaskan thunderfuck or matanuska/cinderella 99 it was coughlock lol killer stuff!

12. Never done coco, but I use sunshine mix #4 which is a soil less mix. Very similar techniques,but I think a little more forgiving. I agree with you on the NL man. Love it, and had to get it when I saw it.

That's what I have heard about the alaskan, and matanuska, but never had the pleasure of smoking myself.

13. #13 Ajison, Feb 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2012
    Me either coco is something new hope it pays well! Ohh yeah NL genetics are everywhere .. but just one of those straight pure lethargic stone when its pure! -- Ahh brings the good ol' days back :)

That matanuska is some fine bud i tell ya if u smoke it u will know oh man .. after that it might be on the bean list! Or that cannatonic x with 20% cdb Seems quiet tasty too!

14. #15 Ajison, Feb 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2012
    Update! NL is just blowing up!

[​IMG]

And the auto bomb is doing really well.

Jupiner is holding strong

And last but not least cali-hash is enjoying her fresh feed of nutes!

*Having problems getting the pics up will do it when its back up!