Northern Lights Auto Fem....Nirvana!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Nuggs 420, Apr 19, 2016.

• Hello
    • This is my first grow journal so be patient with me. Wish i would have started taking pics a bit earlier but i decided agianst a GJ
    • and then decided i wanted to make one some days later. The first pics i did take of subject 1 and subject 2 were at 10 days from
    • seed. I am currently using a 300w MarsHydro LED and it has been doing great for me. I know a lot of pple do not like the MarsHydro
    • brand but FOR ME it has been great lol. I have a home made grow tent that is w3' h5' l2'. Am using the General Organic's Go Box.
    • using my own super soil blend with all that good stuff in it. Other then that, this is my first time growing Auto's and I am very excited
    • to be growing them this season. Let me know how i am doing on these ladies!
    • 10 days from seed
    • 4-8p1top.jpg [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Ok so to speed things up a bit to the current day this is 20 days from seed below.. Still using same nutes ph to 6.5. Feeding goes as
    follows Feed,Feed,Water and I stick to that routine. Let me know what y'all think.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I will do my best to keep up on the pics, and the updates. If you guys need to know anything just shoot a comment!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  1. Nice, i did fem northern lights on my first journal too, 4 of em and one random bag seed. Yielded 381 grams, love that strain.

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Northern Lights may end up my goto strain. Love it so much i figured i would get into the auto's as i can't have a veg room and a flower room. This way i can start my new plants on same light cycle as the ones finishing up.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I love the smoke they produce too, it's always been on my favorites list. it's a very hazey bud and i love that.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  4. She's lookin a little overwatered platinum.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Wowww,,,,you wasn't kidding. She bushed out like crazy. Do you ever clip a leaf here or there? I know they say never to mess with Auto's like that, but i had to. She came out the gates bushy as hell and had to for air circulation. But she is actually the one doing best right now, so i don't really see a problem as long as you don't clip the whole plant out.

• Like Like x 1
  6. May I add, HAPPY 420!!! :weed::passtheshit:

• Like Like x 1
  7. I can't speak for the autos since m I don't grow them but yeah I have taken just a few off of her but I'm trying to keep it at natural as possible. Most of the leaves will fall off in flower anyway.

Platinumkidd's Running Out of Space Coco LED Grow

PlatinumKidd's DGAFF Ultra Low Budget Coco Hempy

• Like Like x 1
  8. Updates comming very soon. Sorry i havn't been up to date on this, have had a lot RL stuff going on. But i will have pics and everything very soon, i think you guys gonna be surprised!:smoking-bong: