Northern Lights Auto // ...advice appreciated

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by weed-goddess, Aug 11, 2018.

1. Yea she's in a space bucket. There's drain holes, she just looks overwatered but she's been underwatered cuz of the perlite lol

Yea I definitely did not know what I was doing soil wise haha. I'm gonna ditch the bucket once I have more room :) Your nl is really pretty! I can't wait to see her grown all the way!

Here she is now. I've been watering her better ish (still trying to figure it out) I see a lot more pistils on her which is good but also concerning cuz she's already past her due date, but ey happiness takes time lol

Please ignore my rabbit. He ran in here and isn't allowed in this room haha

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  2. Get cheap 3-5gal plant buckets black plastic
    30%perlite
    Mix soil and perlite
    FILL ALL THE WAY!
    Learn pot weight when wet vs dry
    Perlite is not exactly for retaining water. It is to help aerate the soil, and provide good drainage
    When feeding, less is better, 1/4 strength when the plant is 3-4 weeks, depending on soil used.
    Then you can gradually slowly over time , increase.
    CAL-MAG 1tsp per gallon of water-5ml every watering.
    So here’s what you do, when you do start feeding
    Do water water feed,or water feed feed, etc etc[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed

3. Thanks, I've done that already. :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. A lot better, thanks for asking! She is standing up good now and a lot of the trichomes are starting to go amber~

Here is a close up of one of the buds I took earlier today :> Camera's a little shoddy though haha.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  5. Aaah, so some of the bottom buds are like half amber and gettin closer to being ready and the top ones are still hella white.. do you guys think it will stress her out if I take the bottom ones before the top ones?.. I have a feeling they will be done first

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  6. How long in flower
    Did you use a P-K booster
    She looks like she’s got 2-3 weeks before flush️good luck

@ I love growing weed

7. She's an auto, and she's been in flowering for like 2 months. I used a bloom booster a while ago, but not much cuz I didn't wanna burn her and I'm paranoid lol. And thank you~ <3

• Like Like x 1
  8. Understood
    Just watch your watering
    Good luck

@ I love growing weed

• Like Like x 1
  9. Selective harvesting. I usually always do it - my bottom buds always take longer to ripen.

Sent from my CPH1725 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  10. Okay thank you ~~ I think I've reached a better water cycle, but I'm gonna keep an eye on her to make sure :)

Okay, thanks!! <3 Do you just cut the branch with the finished buds from the main stem and leave the rest of it I presume? o_o

• Like Like x 1
  11. Yes

@ I love growing weed

• Like Like x 1
  12. Okay thank you sm, sorry lol

• Like Like x 1