Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Northern lights and Purple Kush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by angusnaut, Aug 29, 2010.

1. These are some of the finest herbs I've come across. Both are fuuuuuunky.

NL
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

PK
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. *drools*
    Looks good man... damn good...

Edit: I wet myself after seeing the third pic

3. thanks man. ya these are treatin me well :smoke:

4. I envy you

5. Super dank shit.

Man I feel like northern lights is going extinct in the portland area.

6. :O that's not good man. I've have NL a few times now, but this is the best I've had of it. Its like near my ideal high. The purple kush is too, both heavy indicas. The purple kush has more of a mellow body high, nothing that knocks u out. But the NL is opposite, super heavy indica also though. Its an intense body high and seems to drop my IQ 15 points each rip

7. Damn man, those look like some nice crispy nugs. Enjoy.

8. Nice nugs man. I have some PK aswell now and its is really really good.

9. nice man. Is yours a purple one or not? Mine isn't but I can tell its a kush just by smoking it... mines great. I hope yours is too!

10. look at the hairs :eek:

11. Looks like some dank, have fun smoking that! :smoke:

I also just bought an oz of northern lights and an 8th of purple kush today! :)

12. Fuckin dank! I'm smoking on some afgooey and headband right now, can't complain. Great buds dude. :D