Northern Lights and Bubblelicious autofem

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Tyrell, Dec 3, 2012.

1. .....

Attached Files:

2. How are things goin?? Me I hope my HPS set up comes soon. Think my babies should have buds by now

3. i swapped over to 600/600 hps/mh combo.. my NL is blowing up my Bubblicious was stunted worse and she is way behind.. i got 5 more NL's i planted on the 25th that are looking pretty... i ordered some chocolate skunk auto fem and some pineapple express auto fem yesterday

4. what did you order bro ? and what do you got now ?

5. A 400 watt HPS standard ballast. Figured ill upgrade to digital later if anything. And right now a 2 tube t12 fixture with 2 ge plant & aquarium think they are 31k each and 2 5k cfls. 20/4 schedule. That set up got my plants this far. I just hope that HPS gets here so they can BOOM!!

6. I got two 600 watt switchable ballast an 8 bulb t5 with 8 3k and 65k bulbs and a 400 watt metal halide light

7. Sorry I havent posted.. this girl is growing like crazy

ForumRunner_20130115_125101.png

8. How long did it take for ur ANL to show her sex?? Mine just showed around 30 days lol i figured it wasn't an auto then just put out her 1st couple pistils lol

9. yeh i guess right around 30 days is correct for my ANL.. now my bubblicious i planted is a whole new ballgame its half the size of the ANL and the leaves all grow really funny on it.. i planted 5 day before yesterday and gonbna see how they grow.. so far i dont like the Bubblelicious.. which is why im growing a couple more just to make sure.. i also ordered some Chocolate Skunk and some Pineapple Express

10. Haha i was getting ready to cut clones after i got the ones that i just cut lol I'm also glad she showed when she did cuz i was also gonna go 12-12 next week lol but I'm not sure about the bubbleicious hopefully just a bad seed and not a bad batch lol but pineapple express and auto tutenkohmon(or however u spell his name) is on my list of next order lol

11. my plants are Auto-Flowers man.. yours are Photo's right ?

12. I'm experimenting with autos lol i got auto bomb growing right now that auto nl and i just planted another AB yesterday but autos are awesome lol i do have a black domina X bubblegum that is photo and I'm making her into a mother to practice cloning so i can grow this WWxBB lol but i eventually just wanna grow autos lol

13. Looking good man!

14. Chocolate skunk who is the breeder? Sounds tite, is it skunk#1x chocolate thai?

Sent from my 5860E using GC Forum

15. here is my list:

Attached Files:

16. Updates?!!!

17. #77 Tyrell, Jan 21, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2013
    i took this pic after lights off to see if i could capture some of the crystals shining...

this is day 47 from breaking soil i believe..

this is the NL the Bubbliciois looks shitty and grows really funny... i8ll get pics of it later

Attached Files:

18. Frostay!!!!!!! Looking good, i always grew nirvanas bubblicious, not a auto, and it was always a vigorous plant and finished with like 3 zones on each plant. Try theirs

Sent from my 5860E using GC Forum

19. Hey it's looking good anyways I don't mess with autos for that reason

20. These are from nirvana. After researching.. its seems to be doing ok. The bubblelicious is supposed to grow the way it is..