Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Northern Lights *813*

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by DankNasty813, May 27, 2010.

1. Hello everyone. I haven't been able to get on here as much as I'd like. This is some Northern Lights I pick up here in Tampa. Definitely not the best stuff I can get but I haven't had it in a while so I figured I'd pick it up. Enjoy and let me know what you think. More to come!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Looking amazing. I'm actually about to pack a bowl you made smoking look so appealing.

+rep

3. Thanks man I appreciate it. Enjoy the bowlski :)

4. how much u get and price on it?

5. I'm also 813 :) pm'd ya

6. Northern Lights is amazing and wish i could still find it =\

7. shit yea i just picked up an 1/8th of some northern lights last night good bud.

8. Northern Lights is always a good, solid choice of bud. haha.

9. I love northern lights.....I wish i had bud

10. damn im in the 813, wish i had this kind of connect. +rep

11. Hows the high ?? Head or body?:confused:

12. yea man im gettin some of that tomorrow. only a gram tho im bulkin up on some kush haha

13. That is some solid NL, whats price and amt?

:D

14. NL is one of my all time favs. Grows well and smokes smooth. Pretty pics btw.