Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Northern Lights(5) X Exodus Cheese + AK47 - Pics !

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by sifika, Nov 22, 2009.

1. Recently picked up some nice strains, thought I would share it with GC!

First off we have the NL #5 x Exodus Cheese. Fairly new strain, heavy sativa high. Has a strange tendancy to make your eyes extremely hot and watery.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

MACRO'Z ~

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Also got my hands on this tasty AK47. The smell is really nice and gets me fairly high after a small hit.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. you sir have some of the most beautifully cured buds i have ever seen. Im jealous...i never see this good of dank.

3. Yeah the AK is dense. Enjoy.

4. very nice buds

good pickup !

5. Im loving that NL's cross. it sounds dank.
    how much did they run you?
    :hello:

6. That AK looks delicious, and the NL5xEC looks very hairy.. I'm jealous :devious: Nice pickup man

7. Ran me 120 for a half oz my man. :smoking:

8. That's marijuana, all right.

9. 120 for a half o that sounds like good deal bro

thats usually about the price of a 1/4 o for me around here for something of that caliber

10. jesus christ man, i envy you. i pay 120 at the very least for a quarter of dank like that

11. That's the scary part. I consider a 120$ half oz fairly expensive. The going rate for heady bud in my area is around 100$ / half oz. I guess I paid a bit extra for the special name, lol.

Thanks for the compliments guys!