Northern lights #5 Kindsoil grow. 2 plants in one pot!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by snowking13, Dec 5, 2018.

• Like Like x 1
  1. ...they do look better. The seedling phase is my favorite, ha next to harvest, llol. Once you get the hang of it, it's a blast dropping packs and looking for the goods :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. I've become addicted to sprouting any kind of seeds i can get my hands on lmao.

Sent from my LGL82VL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Soil came in the mail today. I buried them as much as I could. They are way more stable now. Thx guys. Screenshot_20181219-161028.jpg Screenshot_20181219-161017.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  4. Look how much bigger the green stem one is. AND the red stem one is currently changings colors from green to red starting from the bottom so the lesson here is if u are buying plants from seed/starter growers then buy the green stem ones but we will see at the end which wad ultimately better.. 20181223_011924.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  5. when you do don't have the medium to wet as to not risk damping off .

6. nevermind lol they look good.

7. When people saw that I was truly seeking help and willing to take suggestions... the help cane flooding in. Some of the best growers on this site are willing to take a look at the things I say.. humility.

If anyone her has any experience being in “Recovery” then you should know this all too well ;) word for word

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  8. Green stem seeds? Vs red stem seeds? Confusion has set in.. nvm. Disregard

9. Red stem is now green. Must be part of the growing process and the bigger plant just matured faster... look at the size difference though? If the big one keeps outgrowing the little one i will just flower the big one in the LED tent and ill try the smaller one in the Florecent tent. 20181229_105135.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  10. Transfer into 3 gal pots. I chose 3 gal vs 5 gal because i will put them both in the LED tent so i can use this tent to cure my current plant about ready to harvest. Will switch tents in a few days. 20190105_155638.jpg

11. Are they autos or photos?

If they’re photos are you planning on topping them? Also you could begin lst now and start rising them down!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. was going to top each plant once... ill top the tall one soon and let the other one catch up before or if i top the small one. i have 6 weeks of veg before i flip to flower so we have some time... they both are photos

13. New tent. Add another LED on the other side when she gets bigger. Never done LEDs with a florecent but i heard good things. 20190115_003047.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  14. Yea bows a great time to bend over the taller one lightly with some bendy wire (soft) and your plants will shoot all its branches up to compete with the main top. When they do... bend those outward and top those! You’ll have a BOATLOAD of tops all even and nice!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Looking very good!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Thx for the fingerprints! I will leave them at my next murder scene . (there is some advice there, sk)

17. Got trellis support going for the taller plant that i topped. The smaller one will catch up in time and then ill top her (maybe, ive never grown one that wasnt topped so might be fun to try LST her and see what happens). Either way about 4 weeks of veg left before i flip to flower. 20190122_184900.jpg

18. Any thoughts on quantum boards for flower? I might replace the florecent with a quantum boardand have 2 300W LEDs on each side of the QB...