Northern lights #5 Kindsoil grow. 2 plants in one pot!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by snowking13, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Spot on, great advice bro! Let's see if your advice is accepted now :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. your still posting nothing.... you just go on peoples forums and troll. post a grow of your own and then people will take u seriously

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. He gave you sound advice. As did others. Take it and learn from it or brush it off and carry on. A little humility will go a long way in getting help here.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. What advice did he give? None. He just rides on other people's posts. Anyways............. here their new home for a while... 20181210_141341.jpg 20181210_141348.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. You'd might consider propping them up soon - severe stretching going on. You might have to transplant early just so you can bury the stem. That's why I use T5's. Good luck.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Seems like those little LED seedling lights aren't enough then.. I'll use the florescent next time from the start.. t5s are great. How far down can I bury the stem without killing her?

7. You can bury it to the cotyledons if you like - roots will start to grow out of the buried stem.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Perfect thx. I'll transplant her soon then to start the process

9. #29 PAOLO1981, Dec 11, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2018
    You got sound advice, I would consider taking it on board and being thankful people are trying to guide! Next time, I will leave you alone to plant your 2 seeds in one pot while your seedling stretches to the moon and then I will giggle when you're back on here ask asking for help ! :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Go clog someone else's forum. Bye

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. Snowking, not sure why you are giving the attitude to Paolo. He's giving you advice but I presume you are just annoyed he's not talking directly to you. It's a forum, a forum means a place of discussion. Take the good and bad from that discussion but being all passive aggressive with people won't help to get advice on here. There are some seriously slick growers on here, why should they spend time reading through your posts and typing replies when they see what attitude you are giving to others. Paulo spends a lot of time trying to help other growers out, I suspect you have taken what he is saying the wrong way, chill out dude. Shalom.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. You won’t last long here with that attitude. I tried to temper it but you keep insisting. Paolo is a good dude

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Shalom bro

• Like Like x 1
  14. Pao I didn't realize u were the first post about 2 seeds in one pot. I looked back and I actually clicked the agree button when u posted it. Later on when u were posting random "lol" and smile faces i was like who is this guy? Ur post in the beginning was correct and I am putting each seedling in their own. Now that I have another tent set up I am thinking about being LED vs florescent since I have 2 plants now to test out. One plant under 2 300W LEDs and one plant under the florescent grow light I have now the whole way through flower. Any suggestions and as an apology Pao u are first

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. No worries bro, all good.

• Like Like x 2
  16. So here's something interesting. One plant has a green stem and one has a purple/red stem. They are the same strain. The shorter one is the red stem.. any ideas?

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. could be phosphorous or stress

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. All my seedlings have red stems bro - Could be genetics or just temp fluctuations. Totally normal.

• Like Like x 1
  19. They loved the transfer and I tied them loosely to stakes. I found one was all the way over on it's side a couple hours after transfer from the fan I have lightly blowing on them... the ties should keep them stable while the stem gains strength. I'll never use those LED start lights again lol. Screenshot_20181218-095402.jpg Screenshot_20181218-095408.jpg 20181218_095205.jpg

20. Add some more soil to your pots if you have it. Bury the stem up to the cotywtf leaves lol. I forgot how to spell it.

Sent from my LGL82VL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1